Panoramic Disney Photos

Untitled-1.jpg

I typed in Panoramic Factory and did a search online. I founf a place to download a program is that wha you are using to do this?? I think it was something like $60.00 after you tried it out for 30 days or something. I have a Panoramic Camera and have some good ones from that but would love to try what you have done here.

I was reading on the above site about tri pods and so on did you all use those? I am just wondering if you have to have all the technical things tri pod? at WDW?? I have doen the whole take and move thing with my digital camera will they turn out the same if I just do that?? HELP!!!!

Lookin for a couple answers before I buy the program IF this is the program would love to do some of this in September....Thanks

BELLE16127 said:
I was reading on the above site about tri pods and so on did you all use those? I am just wondering if you have to have all the technical things tri pod? at WDW?? I have doen the whole take and move thing with my digital camera will they turn out the same if I just do that?? HELP!!!!

Lookin for a couple answers before I buy the program IF this is the program would love to do some of this in September....Thanks

Thanks. You asked all the questions I had saving me a bunch of time typing it in myself! Hehehehe.

Dznyfreek,

Your pics are amazing! Keep them coming! On another note, what happened to the Guess the Photo thread? I haven't seen it in a while. Did a search the other day but the search function is not behaving itself...

BELLE16127 said:

Check the software that came with your digital camera. Both of my digital cameras came with photo stitch software.

emnrich said:
Any Photoshoppers out there? 7.0 and I believe 6.0 will take multiple pictures and put them together into a panorama as long as they overlap. I have done it before with pretty good success.

GL

Do you know about CS? I only use PS for artwork, I have to admit I don't know much about actually using it for photos. Which I know, it sounds very odd. :lmao:

Hi Gang

Great shots so far!!! Here's another one from our trip in 2005 (May/June). This was looking out our window at the Dolphin.

SwanView.jpg

Cheeky in TN said:
I tried to find a how to, but not having any luck. How do I post my pic?

Hey Cheeky

You have to go to something like http://www.photobucket.com and create an account. It's free. You just upload your pictures into your account on Photobucket. Then you just create a link to your photo's in the posts you make here.

I'm using Photobucket and it works great.

A.

Hi Belle16127

Just to answer your questions here.... :)

BELLE16127 said:
I typed in Panoramic Factory and did a search online. I founf a place to download a program is that wha you are using to do this??
I'm using Panoramic Factory from http://www.panoramafactory.com.

BELLE16127 said:
I have a Panoramic Camera and have some good ones from that but would love to try what you have done here.
Post your pics for now and I'll do the stitching for you. I'll post back the panorama(s).

BELLE16127 said:
All the pictures that I've taken, I've never used a tripod and they turn out great. From what I understand you can buy a small tripod that will fold up in the palm of your hand if you want to do this. I wouldn't worry about lugging a tripod to WDW the pics turn out fine without it.

Have a great trip.

A.

Cheeky in TN said:
First try.. hopefully can learn to minimize the lines some

Hi Cheeky

Looks great!! Nice job. Leave the size as it is. The bigger the better. People can copy your pic and resize it themselves! :)

Andy

On another note, what happened to the Guess the Photo thread? I haven't seen it in a while.
I am working nights or the next 12 weeks and just do not have the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter