Panoramic Disney Photos

AndyMcV

DIS Veteran
Hi Gang

I have a simple request. I'd like you to take a bunch of panoramic photos at WDW. For those of you who are going to Disney or who are there now I'd love to get a bunch of great panoramic photos. All you need to do is this...

1. Stand in a great location in Disney.
2. Take a digital picture then turn and take a second and third and forth and so on. When you turn and take the picture make sure to get a bit of the previous shot in the current shot. Basically all you are doing is turning in a circle taking pictures as you turn.
3. Post your shots back to this thread.

Note: Sometimes it's better to turn your camera on end so you get more in the pictures.

What I (and anyone else on this board with the right software) can do is "stitch" the photos together. It looks really cool when it's done and I'll post back anything I create.

Also if you already have panoramic pictures please post them here too. I hope this thread takes off with some great shots.

Here's one I created on our last trip and the Swan/Dolphin.

Andy

SwanDolphinBoatLanchSmall.jpg

BCStormalongBay1.jpg

Storm Along Bay this was one the 2nd panoramics I took with my camera 2/11/06

boardwalk.jpg

This was taken this past Saturday at Beach Club Beach

Boardwalk2-10-06.jpg

Another view from Stormalong Bay - 2/10/06 (my first try at "stitching)
poppool.jpg

April 2006 - POP Century Pool
MAINStreet.jpg

Main St USA - April 2006

Don't have any panoramas of Disney, but this sounds like it should be a great thread. Therefore, I'm subscribing and getting ready to enjoy. popcorn::

Any Photoshoppers out there? 7.0 and I believe 6.0 will take multiple pictures and put them together into a panorama as long as they overlap. I have done it before with pretty good success.

GL

emnrich said:
Any Photoshoppers out there? 7.0 and I believe 6.0 will take multiple pictures and put them together into a panorama as long as they overlap. I have done it before with pretty good success.
GL
I've got Panoramic Factory and it works awesome. I was truely amazed at the job it did with the ripples in the water in my first post above.

Andy

Hi Martha

Can you post bigger versions of your panoramas above. They look awesome. Just a bit small. ;)

Really fun photos -- guess I"ll try to get some shots for panoramics on my trip in Nov. (I keep forgetting to do that -- my daughter tried some with the videocamera, but had lighting and distance problems). I really want one of the hub area with Walt and Mickey in front of the castle (of course it's usually too crowded to see much). I've been meaning to learn :confused3 how to "stitch" digitals for years -- used to do it with tape and 35mm pics !!!!! :rotfl:

Awesome pictures! I am subscribing and then going to check if I've got the software to do my own!
Michele

I tried to find a how to, but not having any luck. How do I post my pic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter