Pandora opening- what are they working on?

From the looks of merchandise it doesn't look like they're capitalizing on the entire movie as much as they are capitalizing on the "land", unlike recent IP based attractions where they capitalized around the movies

From the looks of merchandise it doesn't look like they're capitalizing on the entire movie as much as they are capitalizing on the "land", unlike recent IP based attractions where they capitalized around the movies

Not a particularly family friendly movie, so I think this approach makes sense.

I think Pandora will increase attendance at Animal Kingdom and finally make it a full day park now, however I don't think people are going to make a trip to WDW just for it unless they live locally.

From, what I've seen online over the last couple of days, I think I'm going to be totally wrong about Pandora. It looks incredible.

I think Pandora will increase attendance at Animal Kingdom and finally make it a full day park now, however I don't think people are going to make a trip to WDW just for it unless they live locally.

From, what I've seen online over the last couple of days, I think I'm going to be totally wrong about Pandora. It looks incredible.
Not going to lie I'm thinking about doing a trip just for pandora because I'm just missing opening

Our arrival day is May 27th. Are we crazy for not planning to go to DAK? My thought was to avoid the crowds, but it almost seems like a lost opportunity to not go. Of course none of us knows if anything special will be happening that day, though.

Our arrival day is May 27th. Are we crazy for not planning to go to DAK? My thought was to avoid the crowds, but it almost seems like a lost opportunity to not go. Of course none of us knows if anything special will be happening that day, though.
If you want to avoid the crowds don't go however its going to be crowded pretty much every day there for a long time. I don't know of anything special planned yet. Probably a ribbon cutting early in the morning but that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter