Palo - What do I need to know?

So a Hawaiian shirt is okay for Palo? My husband really doesn't want to bring a formal dress shirt. He's planning to wear a polo and dress pants to the MDR and was hoping that a Hawaiian shirt would be okay for Palo. Not too crazy of a shirt but definitely Hawaiian. Anyone else done this?

The Hawaiian shirt should be fine. On one cruise my husband forgot his tie and we went up a little early in case it was going to be an issue. We figured if it was we would go down to gift shop and buy a tie. But the manager sat us without any problem. This was for dinner and he had a white dress shirt on.

Have fun!!

In Palo tie and jacket are optional.
Don't bother too much about dressing. The main thing is that Palo is a more upscale restaurant compared to the MDR and you are required to dress accordingly to fit in. As long as that goes you will be fine.

I know this is an older thread, but want to make sure. Dh will be ok wearing a dress shirt and tie - but no jacket?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter