Palo Brunch

Ricky P

Mouseketeer
If we’re not able to get a reservation for Palo Brunch prior to our cruise on the WISH, where should we go once onboard, to see about availability? Thanks in advance!

Will they help you with this at Guest Services or only at the scheduled time and place in the Navigator?
We are also trying to get Palo (preferrably brunch) after we get on the ship.

Will they help you with this at Guest Services or only at the scheduled time and place in the Navigator?
We are also trying to get Palo (preferrably brunch) after we get on the ship.
For our recent Wish b2b, we were unable to get Palo brunch or dinner reservations for either cruise, despite logging in at opening of booking at the 120-day mark (for Platinum). We went to Luna as soon as we finished lunch, arriving right about 1 pm when they opened. There was already a line, and we were about number 12 waiting to see if we could book something. For the first cruise, we had to waitlist for brunch and the only availability for dinner was the first night (which we took). The brunch waitlist never came through. While we were at dinner that first night, we were able to add a Palo reservation for the second cruise, so we did not have to do the Luna stop a second time.

Here's my 2 cents about booking Palo brunch on the Wish~ you can definitely try to go to Luna when it opens on embarkation day. But if you don't get there right away, and are on a long line for it, chances are you won't get a reservation even on the waiting list. I waited in line for 2 hours and it's one of my biggest regrets that I wasted my time with that. A 3/4 day cruise on the Wish goes by WAY TOO fast. There's so much to see and do and the food is better than on the other ships. We LOVE Palo but didn't miss it. Only the 2 hours I couldn't get back. :)

Here's my 2 cents about booking Palo brunch on the Wish~ you can definitely try to go to Luna when it opens on embarkation day. But if you don't get there right away, and are on a long line for it, chances are you won't get a reservation even on the waiting list. I waited in line for 2 hours and it's one of my biggest regrets that I wasted my time with that. A 3/4 day cruise on the Wish goes by WAY TOO fast. There's so much to see and do and the food is better than on the other ships. We LOVE Palo but didn't miss it. Only the 2 hours I couldn't get back. :)
Wow, two hours?! Yikes. Thanks for the tip, I'm trying to score a Palo brunch for my 3-night on the Wish, but if it looks like a long wait then I'll probably skip it.

If we’re not able to get a reservation for Palo Brunch prior to our cruise on the WISH, where should we go once onboard, to see about availability? Thanks in advance!
go to palo at 6 pm when they open / there are usually plenty of rooms / tables /

We at at Palo at 730 pm and half the tables were empty. We were our waiters only table. I'm not sure why they restrict reservations. I've been to Palo many times on every ship and its never full.

go to palo at 6 pm when they open / there are usually plenty of rooms / tables /

Most reports indicate that dinner is usually available to book onboard, although it may not be your preferred time or night. The issue seems to be brunch.

We are platinum and could not book Palo brunch or dinner at 120. I joined the line at Luna at 12:15 for a 1:00 opening and was second in line. The first person in line was waiting to switch to first dining, so we were first on the regular waitlist for brunch. I say regular waitlist as I am sure any concierge guests who did not book would be given preference. We were never called for brunch. Dinner did have availability on all three nights, with nights one and three having more options.

We at at Palo at 730 pm and half the tables were empty. We were our waiters only table. I'm not sure why they restrict reservations. I've been to Palo many times on every ship and its never full.
They didn't restrict them for brunch on the Wish. We (somehow) were able to score a reservation and when we went every single table we walked past was full (we were in the way back) and our waiter was running around like a crazy person. My husband commented the same as you, that usually when we are there, only about half the table are full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter