Palo Brunch Menu - Dream

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
This was posted to my cruise group just today.

Antipasti Selection
Alaskan King Crab Legs, Jonah Crab Claws, Lemon Mannated Shrimp, Marinated Green Lip Mussels. Spiced Ahi Tuna served with Meyer Lemon, Saffron Aioli and Cocktail Sauce

Antipasti Selection
Sliced Prosciutto, Sliced Coppa, Sliced Bresaola, Salame Gentile, Marinated Cerignola Olives, Roasted Garlic, Caciotta al tartufo, Parmesan Reggiano and Sweet Pepperdew

Soups
Heirloom Tomato and Basil: Served with Grape Tomatoes and Virgin Olive Oil
Celery: With spiced Italian Sausage and Focaccia Croutons

Waffles and Pancakes
Strawberry Waffles: Served with Whipped Cream and Mixed Berries
Apple Cinnamon Waffles: Served with Whipped Cream and Mixed Berries
Buttermilk Pancakes: Served with Whipped Cream and Mixed Berries
Blueberry Pancakes: Served with Whipped Cream and Mixed Berries

Eggs
Benedict
Eggs on Toasted Muffin: With Smoked Salmon and Hollandaise
Florentine: Poached Eggs on Toasted Muffin with Spinach and Mornay Sauce
Cheese And Ham Frittata
Zucchini Frittata
Three Cheese Omelet
Tomato And Onion Omelet

From Our Pizza Stone Oven
Calzone: Filled with Prosciutto, Basil, Bell Peppers and Mozzarella Cheese
Flatbreads: Margherita, Goat Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato, Spicy Italian Sausage

Entrees
Rollatini Melanzane: Lightly Breaded Baked Eggplant filled with Prosciutto, sweet Ricotta and Smoked Mozzarella, served on Toscana Sauce and drizzled with Aged Balsamic Modena
Pennette Pasta: With Smoked Salmon, Baby Spinach, Tarragon, cracked Black Pepper and Cream
Artichoke Ravioli: With Morel Mushrooms, Meyer Lemon, shaved Pecorino Romano and Broccolini Pesto
Roasted Red Snapper Filet: With Rosemary Roasted Fennel, Cerignola Olives, Sun-dried Tomatoes and a Saffron Potato
Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Breast: Topped with a San Marzano Tomato Basil Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese, served on a creamy Arborio Rice Risotto
Lasagna Bolognaise
Veal Saltimbocca
Grilled Cut Sirloin Steak: With Thyme-Herb Butter, Green Beans, Barolo Wine Potatoes and a Barolo Wine Reduction

Desserts
Warm Amaretto Chocolate Fondant: Served with Espresso Gelato
Limoncello Almond Torte: With Citrus Salad, Kataifi Pastry and Clotted Crème
Raspberry Chocolate Crunch Tart: Bittersweet Ganache, fresh Raspberries and Whipped Cream
Traditional Tiramisü: With Coffee Soil
5 Layered Pistachio Cake: Layers of Pistachio Chiffon and Dark Chocolate Truffle, brushed with Raspberry Paste
Vanilla Berry Panna Cotta: Served with Strawberry Basil Sorbet

Specialty Drinks
Palo Bloody Mary $10
Bellini $4.50
Balsamic Grande $11

Attachments

• Disney Dream Palo Lunch Images.pdf
    357.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Reading the menu makes me really want to secure a reservation. Going to try to see if they have any openings once onboard.

Reading the menu makes me really want to secure a reservation. Going to try to see if they have any openings once onboard.
I'm still disappointed about the buffet changes, but I know all my concerns will fly out the window once I get that Chicken Parmesan in front of me!

Hopefully you get a reservation, I think they usually do hold some for booking on the ship.

I highly recommend the Balsamic Grande! And yes, definitely the chicken, and the ravioli.

Also loved the chocolate fondant, as well as the strawberry basil sorbet that comes with the panna cotta.

I will miss the buffet too, but this is a different experience that will be enjoyable as well. I’m sure the buffet will be back in some shape or form in the future. :-)

This was our first cruise so we haven't experienced the buffet, but we didn't mind being served everything -- our server was attentive, and anything we wanted, we got. It was a lot of food. :stitch2:

The service in Palo has always been the pinnacle in my mind. A perfect balance of both personal/attentive/informative etc. I like Remy too, just a different experience. I tend to be chatty with the sever team ….

I just had this on the Magic last week. It was a great experience even without the normal buffet elements. I’m not sure it’s worth the $45 but thankfully I’m now Platinum so it’s free.

Can you order a couple entrees to try or will they refuse this? With the buffet gone, I’d like to be able to try a couple different entrees.

While I am very disappointed the buffet is gone, I’m still looking forward to my next brunch (if the Wonder makes it to San Diego this year!). I think I’m most sad about the dessert buffet being gone. I am a dessert person and nothing on the new menu comes close to my favorites from the buffet—the champagne jelly, baked yogurt, lemon parfait, etc etc.

I also fear that this is more cost cutting then anything else and once they see that people will still book without the buffet, it will never come back.

I have never tried this Balsamic Grande...probably because I am not a huge fan of vodka drinks. Is the vodka taste very pronounced like a martini, or do the strawberries and balsamic flavors really come through the drink? I am intrigued, but cautions.

I have never tried this Balsamic Grande...probably because I am not a huge fan of vodka drinks. Is the vodka taste very pronounced like a martini, or do the strawberries and balsamic flavors really come through the drink? I am intrigued, but cautions.
There's vodka in there?!

Kidding, but honestly the strawberry and balsamic flavors definitely come through.

I'm still disappointed about the buffet changes, but I know all my concerns will fly out the window once I get that Chicken Parmesan in front of me!

Hopefully you get a reservation, I think they usually do hold some for booking on the ship.
Thanks! Definitely hopeful we'll get a ressie, but I just worry that because we are relying on Disney transfers it won't get us onto the ship until likely 2ish.. That puts us at a disadvantage since it's first come, first serve for those few reservations.

Just happy to be back on board though, so I won't be disappointed if we don't get it.

Thanks! Definitely hopeful we'll get a ressie, but I just worry that because we are relying on Disney transfers it won't get us onto the ship until likely 2ish.. That puts us at a disadvantage since it's first come, first serve for those few reservations.

Just happy to be back on board though, so I won't be disappointed if we don't get it.
I will send good vibes your way...assuming we get to sail at all that is, but that's a topic for a separate thread.

If they'd let me make a reservation for you during our sailing, I'd totally do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter