Palo Brunch Menu - Dream

I don't see the croissants on the menu. How were you able to see them? Thanks.
I just did the 3 night on the dream and our server told us that he could get those for us… at least the almond croissants…I am on a back to back so I’m at Palo brunch again tomorrow I’ll ask about the sticky buns

I just did the 3 night on the dream and our server told us that he could get those for us… at least the almond croissants…I am on a back to back so I’m at Palo brunch again tomorrow I’ll ask about the sticky buns
Need the sticky buns!! Although BOMA has a very close second on those ….

funny you take away one of the things that brunch is known for the sticky buns. of course you have to keep them warm so that may be why.but they really need to figure a way to bring them backas well as the caviar

Thanks, y'all. Now I absolutely need a fresh, warm almond croissant to get through the afternoon . . .

I THINK I read in the Q&A that you CAN order more than one of each of the choices, is that correct? Also, am I to assume that the "free" cocktail is no longer being offered but now you have to pay for it or are the three cocktails listed just something extra you can order? Thanks in advance for responding! Also, I'm VERY upset about not having the buffet (I would have been fine if they had to hand it to me or bring it to me) because the ONE THING I was REALLY looking forward to was the sea scallops (I LIVE for sea scallops!!!). This is VERY irritating to me as I was really hyping all this up to my family--we're going on the 8-night Halloween cruise in October.

I THINK I read in the Q&A that you CAN order more than one of each of the choices, is that correct? Also, am I to assume that the "free" cocktail is no longer being offered but now you have to pay for it or are the three cocktails listed just something extra you can order? Thanks in advance for responding! Also, I'm VERY upset about not having the buffet (I would have been fine if they had to hand it to me or bring it to me) because the ONE THING I was REALLY looking forward to was the sea scallops (I LIVE for sea scallops!!!). This is VERY irritating to me as I was really hyping all this up to my family--we're going on the 8-night Halloween cruise in October.
Yes, we were able to order as many things as we wished (though our server warned us about the amount of food...) :)

And we did receive the free cocktail -- prosecco or mimosa (I actually heard someone order prosecco and a side of OJ, I guess to maximize the free alcohol?).

I will be at Palo Brunch in 3 days if anyone wants me to check on anything specific on the Dream...I will try my best to take photos but sometimes I forget and just eat too fast! LOL

Yes, we were able to order as many things as we wished (though our server warned us about the amount of food...) :)

And we did receive the free cocktail -- prosecco or mimosa (I actually heard someone order prosecco and a side of OJ, I guess to maximize the free alcohol?).
Thank you so much for that "intel"!

I will be at Palo Brunch in 3 days if anyone wants me to check on anything specific on the Dream...I will try my best to take photos but sometimes I forget and just eat too fast! LOL
Please ask if the chocolate covered strawberries are still available! And enjoy:)

My first solo trip on the Dream I did Palo Brunch and my CM sister and a couple of her co-workers got permission to join me. They were all going back on duty after lunch and so could not have their mimosas - our server offered me all of them, but I just took mine and my sister's as I wanted to remember the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter