paging Pat-Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

wls23

Mouseketeer
In response to your reply:

in my conversation with MS, i was told that I did NOT have to contact them for updates and that they would inform me (via phone) as to when a unit became available?

thoughts? do you think i'd have better chances if i just started to randomly call and check?

thanks for your help

This was my experience.

I waited 3-4 weeks and heard nothing so I made a call first thing Friday morning ( I work a 4 day week so friday, day off, was a good day) and a room was available. I started calling every friday and made moves to get nights together at the same resort and after many calls and asking what was available we finally got 4 nights at the same resort BCV's. I remained on the wait list for the entire time in case something came through. Most were very helpful and it only took a few minutes of their time to check.

I felt I made out better by calling to check but thats up to you.

Again Good Luck and have a good time.

Please use email and our private messaging system for questions directed towards an individual. Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter