"Packable" lunch at CR or GF for home flight?

Chinoise

Earning My Ears
My daughter, 2 grandkids and I will be staying at the Contemporary Tower the first week in March, and we would like to use our final meal credit to get a lunch on our last day that we can eat on the flight home. Will a counter service cafe at the CR (or the GF, where we'll have breakfast that morning) wrap sandwiches, etc. for us "to go" or should I pack some extra ziplock bags for that purpose? The Unofficial Guide mentioned that you can get a "packable" lunch to take with you, but didn't give details.

Thanks for all the help - these boards are great :cool1: and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Travel Documents/Magical Express tags to arrive in the next couple of weeks! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter