P&J's Escape Wedding PJ! Feb 15, 2011(SBP, UK Lower) A year gone by...

All I can say is WOW your MK photos are the best I have seen! So beautiful!!

Oh my gosh!!!

Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Those castle shots are incredible!!!:love:

So glad you had a wonderful wedding day and now you are a MRS.!!! :goodvibes

YAY for starting your Trip Report....:woohoo: but :sad2: for the incidents at the airport, and the coming soon POP post....

OMG your pictures are beautiful. I love the MK shoot pics especially the ones on the grass by the castle. It almost looks like a painting from a fairytale.

Can't wait to read more!!

You're pictures are beautiful!! The castle shots are amazing!!!!
Can't wait to read more!!!

Don't leave us hanging!!!!!!! popcorn::

LOL okay, I can't stay away for too long!

This situation sounds like something DF and I would go thru except switch the actors, lol. He always gets swabbed, or patted, or double checked.... and I'm smiling in the background from my prescription :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear more!!

Oh I should have taken some...that day anyway. More sleep would have helped too.

Love your pictures!! Its nice to see that your MK shoot turned out so well - after hearing so many horror stories I did wonder whether the shoot is really worth it, but after looking at your pics I think I'm sold!

Thank you! I was afraid from the horror stories as well! I went in with very low expectations though, even after seeing Regina's work and knowing that she was awesome. Just being in there in my dress was worth it, although I hoped for a few good pictures too. :)

All I can say is WOW your MK photos are the best I have seen! So beautiful!!

Thanks! I was so nervous beforehand that I stopped looking at recent MK pictures so that I wouldn't have previous expectations in my head.

Oh my gosh!!!

Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Those castle shots are incredible!!!:love:

So glad you had a wonderful wedding day and now you are a MRS.!!! :goodvibes

YAY for starting your Trip Report....:woohoo: but :sad2: for the incidents at the airport, and the coming soon POP post....

Thank you! We love them!

OMG your pictures are beautiful. I love the MK shoot pics especially the ones on the grass by the castle. It almost looks like a painting from a fairytale.

Can't wait to read more!!

That was our first stop on the grass there, and honestly...if she had stopped there, I would have been thrilled.

You're pictures are beautiful!! The castle shots are amazing!!!!
Can't wait to read more!!!

Coming right up!

That was our first stop on the grass there, and honestly...if she had stopped there, I would have been thrilled.

I completely believe that! Your photos are all really, really nice, but that one particular shot is absolutely breathtaking.

We left off on the bus where we were all warm and fuzzy and...tired. LOL. Did I say warm? Okay, it wasn't so warm. But at least it wasn't snowing. So we were good.

We got off the bus and proceeded to the loooooooooooonnnnggggg line up for check in. The online check in and regular were the same. DH's Grammie found us in line and was BOUNCING. Literally bouncing, just like Tigger, she was so excited. She rambled something about being in room 84something, and bounced off to have lunch with DH's dad and stepmom....they haven't spoken to him in 20 years, so things were going WELL, clearly.

Remember 84something.

We were waved over and asked for photo ID and to write down our address since we were from Canada (?). All business. Alrighty then. We can do that. While she was entering our information I mentioned that we had made a request to be given a little distance from the rest of the family. She just kind of looked at me, so I elaborated...."you know, we're here for our wedding, and not to be rude, but we don't really want Grammie knocking on our door at 6 a.m...hahaha". She didn't laugh. Okay....She said "Yeah, I see that note." Great. Then she said "Well, it shouldn't be a problem at all because you aren't linked to anyone else." Which was very confusing, so Philip interjects with "Well, we're a grand gathering? We have a number? You want to see it?" No, she did not. I added, "I know that Grammie is 84something, so as long as that's not us, we're good." She stared at me. Then she said "Well, it's not like I can see where everyone else is." Um...okay... I elaborated with "Alright, so we know where Grammie is...if we get over there and we're smack in the middle of everyone, we can come back and change, right?"

She stared at me. And then laughed. I said "I'm serious." And she just stared at me. She begrudgingly offered us happily ever after buttons, and I asked for just married, figuring I could mail them to someone else, since we had ordered ours! No dice. She handed us our cards. 8419. I started to hyperventilate. She says, "No, you're NOT next to them, you're in the nineties building." Ummm....8419...Philip hadn't done his research and so was just willing to take them and go look. We walked two feet and caught up with our friends who had just checked in...8421. I whipped right around, cut through the line, and stood in front of the girl's station again. She ignored me. Oh yes she did! She avoided eye contact with me! She actually thought that was going to be okay. Seriously. I do NOT think it was too much to ask to not be put in the middle of the 18 people we were with. All we wanted was a little privacy.

Some poor sucker (errr.....very nice man...) saw me waiting and asked if he could help me. I made it to his desk and he asked what was wrong, well when I get angry I cry....and I was SUPER angry with that girl. She KNEW she was putting us in the middle of them, and confirmed it with avoiding me. Anyway, nice man wanted to stop me from going into hysterics as soon as possible, and Philip tried to explain while I composed myself. The guy seemed concerned that he might not be able to get us a king sized bed if we moved. If I kept crying I think Philip would have welcomed the two doubles and made me sleep alone. The guy had to call some special person to get permission to move us, and it was done. King sized bed and all, which I told him was NOT important, as long we we got moved. I apologized for crying at the end and he told me it was nothing to cry about. Sure buddy. I'll get Grammie and all of my in-laws to knock on your door every morning for 10 days and you tell me the same thing. I don't want to give the impression I don't like them, I do! I just wanted a little space...

That was enough drama for the week. Except for the van thing, but Karen's dealing with it.

SO! We got to our room and could have fit the whole danged family in the shower...wheelchair room! I found it interesting that there was a wheelchair room on the THIRD floor, facing the lake, as far away as you could get. We loved it. It was quiet, and just far enough away from the rest ;)

We must be crazy, because I went to change (I was in a dress and leggings, and it was a bit chilly), and realized we didn't have luggage...we hopped on a bus with my MOH, he BF, and DH's groomsman anyway.

Cue awful picture of 3 hours sleep and inappropriate clothing. Ah, the memories. Also, could DH get any farther away? To be fair, he didn't think he was in the picture lol.

FloridaWeddingTrip2011017.jpg

I call this one "band album cover".
FloridaWeddingTrip2011016.jpg

Amanda and Kyle were off to LeCellier for dinner, but not before we rode Test Track and Mission Space! We were clearly exhausted, because not a picture was taken. Philip and I had a ressie for Les Chefs de France, but since we had Barry with us we decided to try and go somewhere for 3. We ended up stumbling into Morocco, and how have there been no rave reviews about this place?! The food was delish. Philip and I had kebabs and couscous, which was soooooooo good. Barry had chicken...something. He said it was the best meal of the trip! Might have something to do with the belly dancer though...We took dessert home, and those baklavas made for an excellent midnight snack a few days later. From the fridge, which we had....for some reason. Came in handy storing my flowers for the MK shoot later in the week.

We pretty much crawled home after that to get up in the morning for Magic Kingdom. Philip had heard about Rope Drop and decided he wanted to go (Darn him for doing research!).

But...my family JUST might ruin that on him. Maybe.

I LOVE your pictures! We had Regina for our engagement pics and will be having her for our wedding. I am going back on forth on the MK Shoot. I really wanted it when it was going to be dark and we'd be alone. Then I wasn't so sure since I heard the bad reviews. But after seeing yours and seeing what Regina did, I think I'm back to getting them! Did any of the guests get in the way during your shoot?

Congratulations! Great TR so far...except for the mishaps! I would've cried too. Your pictures are awesome!! I think that your MK shoot was the prettiest I have ever seen, I showed my mom and totally got her convinced that I need to have one :goodvibes Can't wait to hear and see more!!

I LOVE your pictures! We had Regina for our engagement pics and will be having her for our wedding. I am going back on forth on the MK Shoot. I really wanted it when it was going to be dark and we'd be alone. Then I wasn't so sure since I heard the bad reviews. But after seeing yours and seeing what Regina did, I think I'm back to getting them! Did any of the guests get in the way during your shoot?

Nobody got in our way, but we were assured they'd photoshop out anyone if that was the case. You can see a few people in one of the castle shots, and they'll be gone. Honestly? It was terrific. There were little girls heading for breakfast all dressed up, and they were in awe...people were really respectful. We had three "security detail" who booted people filming Extreme Home Makeover (!) so that we could get shots with the partner statue. I didn't even know until Regina was talking about it later; I was so in my own world! They have certain areas roped off, so beyond the front of the castle there's nobody but the workers. Do it!

Nobody got in our way, but we were assured they'd photoshop out anyone if that was the case. You can see a few people in one of the castle shots, and they'll be gone. Honestly? It was terrific. There were little girls heading for breakfast all dressed up, and they were in awe...people were really respectful. We had three "security detail" who booted people filming Extreme Home Makeover (!) so that we could get shots with the partner statue. I didn't even know until Regina was talking about it later; I was so in my own world! They have certain areas roped off, so beyond the front of the castle there's nobody but the workers. Do it!

Okay, you've convinced me! I'm actually excited about it again!!

Congratulations! Great TR so far...except for the mishaps! I would've cried too. Your pictures are awesome!! I think that your MK shoot was the prettiest I have ever seen, I showed my mom and totally got her convinced that I need to have one :goodvibes Can't wait to hear and see more!!

Thank you so much! I loved the experience. I'd do it again....and again, and again, and again...heh.

Your bridal portraits at MK are stunning! We were not planning on doing a park shoot, but after seeing your pictures I am definitely reconsidering!

Day two started bright and early with us frantically calling people to tell them to either meet at the bus for 8 or just meet us for dinner that night. Everyone was in except for my uncle, who when asked about the trip, said he wanted to have time to hang out in his air conditioned room with some beer a lot. Okay then.

We were still missing 4 people who were flying in that day, 2 of which were meeting us for supper (or were they....?).

So 15 of us were off to Rope Drop! I couldn't believe it when everyone showed up on time.

My 12 year old brother and I waiting for the bus:
FloridaWeddingTrip2011019.jpg

Nobody wanted to tick off the bride, in fact I'm fairly certain that Philip's family was scared of doing that. Or, to look at it in another way, they were really respectful of my plans and knew that this was my show lol.

My mom showed up without a sweater though, so I sent her back to her room. We had time. One bus went by....then two....then three...we couldn't get on the bus, we'd never find her! We also had my 12 year old brother who didn't want to go without her, but he's not quite responsible enough to be left alone waiting for her. I. Was. Seething. This was the only thing Philip really wanted to do, and he NEVER asks to do anything for himself. Philip's family intercepted and offered to stay with my brother while we hopped on a bus. Whew! We were loading the bus when who walks up but my mother and uncle, who changed his mind about coming at the last minute, wasn't ready, and then locked himself out of his room, so my mother waited for him. Then THEY managed to get on the bus, and somehow Philip's family was left for the next one. On the bus a man said that he was pretty sure Magic Kingdom opened at 8 that day, not 9. It just wasn't going to be our day apparently.

My mother and uncle got a thorough tongue lashing when we got off of the bus. When you're a group of 16 you need to think of the other 14, not just yourself. When you make a plan you need to stick to it. Too bad my mother is the only person on the trip not scared of me. :confused3

FloridaWeddingTrip2011021-1.jpg

My brother didn't have a sweater and they had to buy one as soon as they got there.

We got there just in time to see smoke from the fireworks and the train pulling away. :headache:

Philip took it better than I did, but we both decided to focus on the fact that we were HERE, early, with a huge group, which was an accomplishment. Onwards to the bakery!

Yummmm. Worth the 20 minute wait in line. While my MOH, her BF, and I ate, the rest explored Main Street. It worked well because DH's family always wants to poke around in the shops and I....don't. So by the time we ate everyone was ready to go.

MOH and I
FloridaWeddingTrip2011031.jpg

Philip and I
FloridaWeddingTrip2011036-1.jpg

Except that my mother, brother, and uncle, who had disappeared. Oh well. Everyone knew to meet for dinner, so we carried on. We knocked out the Laugh Floor, where Philip's mom was flashed up as "Doesn't even know where she is". LOL. We continued to Buzz, and rode Space Mountain, scoring fastpasses for later so that our friends who were coming in late would have a chance to ride too.

I took this pic of Grammie doing her thing. She likes to lead the flock.
FloridaWeddingTrip2011042-1.jpg

Lunch was at Cosmic Ray's after that.

Where I need to stop and comment on the portion sizes. They are insane. We are used to eating pretty healthy, a lot of vegetarian, salmon, etc. We aren't vegetarian by any means but we love our veggies. Philip works for a site that provides amazing recipes, and we cook from it a lot. They don't use any salt. We LIKE meat, so we decided to get the chicken and rib platter and split it. I don't like ribs, so Philip was in the win there. We couldn't finish it. The chicken was okay, and Philip said the ribs were good. The green beans had a POUND of salt on them. YUCK. The potatoes were loaded with it too. We saw people eating the whole thing by themselves, and it made me sick to think of all of that sodium being put into their bodies. We're not health crazy, but do drink a lot of water and could still feel the salt effect.

Anyway. After lunch Amanda and I booted it to the teacups, while the rest meandered through shops, and the boys refused to ride with us. :snooty:
FloridaWeddingTrip2011048.jpg

It was like a wind tunnel back there! It's a Small World was closed, to the relief and dismay of others. We all kind of fell apart here...it was the afternoon, some people wanted to do Peter Pan but I was gunning for Splash Mountain, which nobody but our young group wanted to do, so Grammie suggested we split up. Thanks Grammie! Off to Splash. Where Philip bought ponchos for everyone, even though I packed ponchos and he wouldn't put them in the bag that morning. :headache: Oh yes, then I went to get fast passes for Big Thunder and discovered that he used his 2 day pass to get into the park instead of his AP. :headache: Which we were supposed to save, because if we didn't use them they'd never expire. It wasn't pretty, and I'm THRILLED to announce that was the last of my hissy fits for the trip. Except when the waiter at Tusker House screamed at me for no reason. Right.

Splash Mountain was so good that we bought the picture. THAT good. We went over to Tom Sawyer's Island next, which Philip loves and the other boys agreed. AH, boys. Our fastpasses were good for Big Thunder next, so off we went! We tried to ride Haunted Mansion but the line was alllllllllll the way to the snack carts (!), so we skipped it for later. The boys went into the shooting...place....thing. Philharmagic was next, which we always love. So far, the day was getting a big thumbs up from our newbies. Yay!

FloridaWeddingTrip2011066.jpg

Up next, Dole whip and returning to the lockers where we stored the bags with winter clothes.
FloridaWeddingTrip2011069.jpg

Yeah, it was that cold Saturday. Thank goodness it warmed up for the wedding day! We ducked into a shop on Main Street to purchase my bridal ears, and when we walked out we ran smack into my bridesmaid and her husband who had just flown in! There was much squealing and happiness; I was so happy that all of our friends made it. We decided to take a leisurely train ride around the park before dinner once we wintered up. Ran SMACK into my mom, uncle, and brother heading for the train as well. Excellent! My mom said "No big deal, we knew supper was at 7, so we would have made it!" Great thinking mom, except dinner is at 6:10 so it's pretty good you ran into us or I probably would have murdered you in Magic Kingdom...

On the train. I wasn't kidding around when I said it was cold.
FloridaWeddingTrip2011070.jpg

Dinner! Crystal Palace. They were running late, but that's par for the course with a large group. Dinner was buffet, and pretty typically so. To be honest, Philip and I weren't eating much at this point. We were tired and just NOT hungry. What I did eat was good though. Crystal Palace was a great choice for our first group dinner. Everyone loved the characters, and we were all pretty relaxed. The waitress gave us some grief at the end for not telling her we were on the dining plan, but I DID tell them we were on it when we checked in and again when we were led to the table. Meh. Miscommunication.

Tigger bounced on my foot and cracked my pedicure on my right foot. Ouch!
FloridaWeddingTrip2011088.jpg

FloridaWeddingTrip2011095.jpg

FloridaWeddingTrip2011080.jpg

We made it out onto the steps as the Memories show was going on. Got great spots there, busy obviously, but we tucked into some nooks on their patio to watch the shows. There were some tears shed, but I won't name any (surprising) names!

All through the shows I couldn't believe that we had pulled this off, that we were here, and everyone was happy. Sob.

After the shows the older crew headed back to the hotel, but the 8 remaining were up for anything! We used our Space Mountain FPs, then booted it to the teacups, where Jenn's husband (who is 6'4!) crammed himself in with us. It was so funny that we had tears running down our faces. The three girls had to sit with our legs on the seats so that he could fit, and then he spun us so fast we nearly threw up. :rotfl2:

Being so silly here....
FloridaWeddingTrip2011115.jpg

FloridaWeddingTrip2011114.jpg

FloridaWeddingTrip2011120.jpg

Party poopers!
FloridaWeddingTrip2011117.jpg

Philip gets excluded from the party pooper distinction because he was willing to wield the camera and take crazy pictures whenever I wanted. :rotfl:

We achieved Haunted Mansion and Pirates after that, at which point it was 11:30 and we had been there since 9! Bedtime.

Islands of Adventure tomorrow. We have been waiting for 6 years and been tortured by the construction of Harry Potter every trip!

Your bridal portraits at MK are stunning! We were not planning on doing a park shoot, but after seeing your pictures I am definitely reconsidering!

Thank you! Reconsider! I was nervous about it. I had time to come to terms with the fact that it wasn't at night and we wouldn't be alone. Honestly though, you're not alone at night anyway. There are workers everywhere. And the streets are wetter, since they hose them down starting at about 5. I mean, we could pro and con it forever, but I just accepted it for what it was, knowing that we'd never have the chance again.

Three things:

1.) I can't stop staring at our pictures. I put on sappy love songs, put my headphones in, and let 'em roll. So narcissistic! I need to go back to work. AND am dreading it all at the same time.

2.) Today Philip turned to me and sighed ever so dramatically. He says..."I wish Halifax had a dining plan. Sigh." :lmao::lmao:

3.) Last night during our ever so healthy supper of A&W (totally making me a liar about our healthy eating...whatever. I swear I went to zumba right afterwards and regretted every bite of that burger), Philip thanked me for the best day of his life. And here I thought he was the one who gave it to me. This must be what they call the honeymoon stage. :cloud9:

I'm late to the party but I'm loving your TR and pictures!:goodvibes

I completely feel your pain about asking for distance from the other people. I went to WDW with my boyfriend and my parents in 2008. I had spent forever on hold months before the trip to request not to be close to them (we were a long distance couple and I saw my parents every day). We were staying at the WL and when we checked in our rooms weren't ready but I made sure to say that I didn't care where we were just please not right next to my parents (I really didn't mind but my bf didn't want them to be able to hear every conversation as Disney's walls are so thin or my Dad prank knocking on our door constantly). We get a text with our room assignments and we are literally in the room right next to my parents. I called the front desk from my cell phone in Epcot and was put on hold for 32 minutes before the CM (who I deemed the snarkiest CM in all of Disney) finally found us another room and so "cheerfully" helped us. It took me awhile to let it go and continue to enjoy the day. Ugh :headache:.

Can't wait to read more! :surfweb:

Oh that is the sweetest thing!!!

He has his moments ;) I still think he's trying to make up for the poncho incident.

I'm late to the party but I'm loving your TR and pictures!:goodvibes

I completely feel your pain about asking for distance from the other people. I went to WDW with my boyfriend and my parents in 2008. I had spent forever on hold months before the trip to request not to be close to them (we were a long distance couple and I saw my parents every day). We were staying at the WL and when we checked in our rooms weren't ready but I made sure to say that I didn't care where we were just please not right next to my parents (I really didn't mind but my bf didn't want them to be able to hear every conversation as Disney's walls are so thin or my Dad prank knocking on our door constantly). We get a text with our room assignments and we are literally in the room right next to my parents. I called the front desk from my cell phone in Epcot and was put on hold for 32 minutes before the CM (who I deemed the snarkiest CM in all of Disney) finally found us another room and so "cheerfully" helped us. It took me awhile to let it go and continue to enjoy the day. Ugh :headache:.

Can't wait to read more! :surfweb:

Welcome to the party! Yes, it was quite the debacle. I refrained from being on of THOSE people who screamed "Do you know how much money we've thrown at Disney for this trip?!?!?". Thankfully.

Day three started with excitement, as we were off to see Hogsmeade and Hogwarts after being taunted for years of trying to peek over the walls! Our last trip two years ago was supposed to be our "last trip." :rotfl2::rotfl2: So we were devastated when it wasn't ready! I mean thoroughly sad; we're big Harry Potter fans here. As in, we're nerds and we quote it. Yep.

Fifteen of us were off to the park today. Philip's dad, stepmom, my aunt and uncle, and another uncle opted out. I called Mears and booked two 8 passenger vans to take us. I think it was 48 dollars each van, each way. We changed the drop off to DTD on the way back, and they were quite accommodating. The vans were early for both pick ups.

When entering the park I realized that while I remembered the paper with our confirmation number for our tickets, I forgot my visa to prove it was me that bought them. :headache: Thankfully I had I.D on me! After that little hiccup, everyone had to pee. It's a production with a big group that you just need to go with, and go when everyone else goes. ;)

Then it was off to the races! Er...Hogsmeade.
This is at about 9:15 a.m. You need to get there early.
FloridaWeddingTrip2011126.jpg

After poking around in the stores a bit and explaining to everyone there's a REASON why the shops are so small, we ushered everyone over to Forbidden Journey. Everyone. Probably not the best choice for everyone, but whatever! SO. COOL.

FloridaWeddingTrip2011141.jpg

I tried the password, but it didn't work. :confused3

FloridaWeddingTrip2011146.jpg

Honestly, I enjoyed the queue as much as the ride, so if you're not in for the intensity, go through the queue and then just exit while others ride. It's worth it! I won't say anything else about it hahahaa.

I rode the flight of the hippogriff with the little bro, who was getting brave after the forbidden journey. Then it was more poking around, and off to Dueling Dragons! Er....Dragon Challenge. The ride was more or less a walk on. Get there early. The queue is pretty different; lots of cool stuff to look at. The ride is the same though. Some moron had a camera out so they held us at the top...eerrrggh.

After lunch and some frozen butterbeer...yummmmmm, we were off to Jurassic Park.

FloridaWeddingTrip2011168.jpg

Another pee break, and we were walking on to the flume ride. Again, my brother was brave! Although I made him sit on the end in case he puked. We all wore our disney ponchos and got ridiculed by the team members! But we didn't get wet. ;)

The rookies checking the maps.
FloridaWeddingTrip2011173.jpg

It was warming up, so we were off to Bilbo's Barge! My brother, mom, and I loved it so much that we rode twice, and they just let us stay on since there was NO LINE. See, get to WWOHP early, then while everyone else is there later on you can ride everything else. I had it under control. Someone took a pic of everyone in their ponchos, but I don't have it so I'll have to add it later.

A lot of people went to Dr. Doom's fearfall after Spiderman (where we encountered REALLY drunk, obnoxious people in line...nice.), but I don't do that. Philip hit up the arcade, and I....went to sleep on the sidewalk. :rolleyes1 Seriously. I was losing steam! I opted out of the Hulk too, because I get knocked around too much on it and end up with a headache every time. Grammie went on it though hahahaha. Instead, Callum and I opted for something a little more low key. Over and over and over.

FloridaWeddingTrip2011182.jpg

We all meandered over to Suess Landing and Poseidon to finish off the day. Hobbled to the vans and were off to Raglan Road! The vans dropped us at the right exit, so we were able to walk as little as possible lol. Everyone else straggled in....slooooowwwwwllllllly.

They took us in late.
We had a little room off to the side, which was nice for noise reduction but some people complained that they couldn't see the live music so it took away from the experience. Can't please everyone! My MOH and I split calamari, which was pretty good. I had virtually no appetite, so I figured I should just get a chicken caesar...can't go wrong, right? Wrong. It was gross. I ate about 3 bites. The people who brought out our food were rude. As in, pretty much threw our plates on the tables or thrust the plates at us for us to grab them and set them on the table. The manager came through a few times to see if we were okay. We were okay, and that's about it. I started not feeling well, Philip's brother started not feeling well, and my bridesmaids and I passed out on the benches. Not our finest moment.

FloridaWeddingTrip2011200.jpg

I got up to go to the bathroom and nearly lost my supper, and ended up running out of the restaurant. Philip's brother also had to leave. Two of our tables got bills and had them settled before the last table even got their dessert. Philip packed his entire dinner up because he wasn't hungry, but when he got home his meat was ALL fat. Gross. Anyway, we booked it for the bus, where I ended up standing and praying that I wouldn't erm, vomit on anyone. On the bus Philip told me we should cancel Sea World plans for the next day and relax. Savior. We told his family and they didn't say much about it and decided to go alone. We needed to sleep before the wedding day.

I don't know if it was exhaustion or the food, honestly. I will say that I NEVER feel sick to my stomach like this, especially so soon after eating. Nor does Philip's brother. We've done a lot of trips gung ho all the way, parks everyday, and being tired makes me cranky, not sick. So who knows. Our last trip, Raglan Road was much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter