Oxygen delivery at the resorts.......

slenderella

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if we can get an oxygen concentrator delivered to our resort and which company is a good one to go through to get it ordered?
Thank you,
Jonna

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information. Check out post #3 and scroll down to the Oxygen area (the list is alphabetic).

But a quick answer is to contact the social services office at your current supplier. They will work with a supplier in the Orlando area and it will be entirely seamless; what you need will be taken care of and your insurance will be billed.

Or, if you want an easier route to the FAQs, click on the link in my signature.

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information. Check out post #3 and scroll down to the Oxygen area (the list is alphabetic).

But a quick answer is to contact the social services office at your current supplier. They will work with a supplier in the Orlando area and it will be entirely seamless; what you need will be taken care of and your insurance will be billed.

Or, if you want an easier route to the FAQs, click on the link in my signature.
Thank you for the info! It helped me greatly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter