• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Outside the Parks Swap Complete

Erin--I see you have a new ticker! Lucky duck ;)

So now that MDD and I can see the boards again, here are her extra choices:

Group B
Group H
Group BB--paper piecing
Group EE--shapes
Group VV--mats
Group WW boxes

ETA: for group B (Goofy's Candy Company since there are just 3 of us what if each one of us made an entire word--welded & matted? What do you think?

Also you can add me to any letter groups to fill holes if you want :)

Got it...I responded to her e-mail. I was out shopping for a birthday present for DH and having a dinner date with my little Logan!!

I think that is a great idea for Goofy's!! I will do that. I will just assign words and if you guys want to switch anything up, let me know!! :thumbsup2

I will add you to some letter groups gladly!

And......yep!!!!! We are sure about our trip....FINALLY! We have been going back and forth and I finally have the full-on green light from Justin (DH). So, let the planning begin! I am so excited! We have actually decided not to tell the kids. We will have to tell James and Lexi probably in the end of September or beginning of October for school purposes. But, Logan is going to get picked up an hour or so early one day and be on his way to the World and not have any idea!! :banana: I am so excited!!! I am actually going to look to you guys for some help! I am trying to come up with some surprises and need some suggestions...but that will be for later! We are driving because it is cheaper than flying...even renting a minivan and gas prices...still cheaper! DH and I don't have cars big enough to take that long of a trip comfortably, so renting. Anyway, it is our first time not flying, so could get interesting!

OK...all players and their groups are listed in the second post. Please double check my work...I feel like I may have missed something! I will send my info to those that I have not swapped with. If you don't get my info and need it, please let me know! If I don't send to you, I have yours, so no need to send it! Also, check the numbers to make in each group...they are all different and may have changed since this afternoon. Let's have a great swap!!

My groups look good. Erin I will take one of the mini-golf 2 inch letters off your hands if you would like? Who knows, maybe someday I will play golf at the world? If you want them both, that is fine too : )

Our groups look great! Thanks for squeezing MDD into group H :)

My groups look good. Erin I will take one of the mini-golf 2 inch letters off your hands if you would like? Who knows, maybe someday I will play golf at the world? If you want them both, that is fine too : )

Nope...that is perfect Michelle...thanks for the offer! I will change it to you now!! Thanks again! If the letters I give you are not the ones you want, let me know and I will switch!

My groups look good!!! Dud I really sign up for that many??!!! Lmbo! I have decided to to inchies for the didneyquest group and magical express group! I'm gonna start on these this weekend! This swap and the EPCOT swap will keep me super busy until my trip in two weeks!

Checking in for May 26. I have most of my stuff planned in my head, but I haven't had time to knock it out yet. Our last real day of school is May 25th, and then I finish the following week (June 3rd), so I'll have plenty of time!

I'm leaving for Disney World in about 3 hrs, so I'm checking in a couple of days early. I'll be ready to get started as soon as we return.

Boy do I need to unpack my good camera from our weekend trip. Awful pictures, but here is what I have done so far. Still working!

P for Pool group
100_7214.jpg

Mini Golf Group (all the G's are the same, you will get one M- either club/ball or tee/ball) very hard to see in the picture- I promise they look better in person
100_7208.jpg

Typhoon Lagoon
100_7209.jpg

Michelle those are great!

Checking in for me & MDD--this is next on our list after we finish the ride swap. We'll definately be finished on time :)

I decided to make a title instead of a library pocket. Hope that is ok, no one else in the group had signed up for one.
100_7216.jpg

Michelle - those are all great! I love your twists on the titles...something different than the standard is awesome!

If your are not checked in on the first page, please do so! This is a small swap and shuld move fairly quickly...due one month from today.

As for me, I have sketched everything and have most supplies ad getting the rest today. I will start cutting hopefully this weekend.

Just checking in: no progress as of yet. I will be starting these next week sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter