Outside the Parks Swap Complete

The only other thing we have lots of pictures from is the "water taxi" or whatever those small boats are called, but, if you don't stay at a resort that has those you couldn't use that group ;) I think the groups you have are great!!! We just spend most of our time in the parks.

just a quick highjake....we are still looking for somemore swappers for the Altered Paper Clips swap....please come over and join us!!!

I'm in for a few groups....maybe more!! :rolleyes1 LOL! The only thing I worry about is the due date since June is crazy busy for me!! I never seem to have enough time to work on swaps during the week *stupid work* :headache:

I'm in for a few groups....maybe more!! :rolleyes1 LOL! The only thing I worry about is the due date since June is crazy busy for me!! I never seem to have enough time to work on swaps during the week *stupid work* :headache:

Awww!! LOL Tell your boss that you have priorities!!! And....it is the swap!!!

I can't wait for sign ups!!! We are going to WDW in 24 days and I know we will be doing a Lot of the things on the list!! Monday can't get here soon enough! Lmbo!!

Anyone have any other requests for this swap? Are we happy with the groups, need any added? Do we want kits or stick to single elements? Anything else? Want to get this all set so that Monday we can just sign up!

I love single elemnts :) Also, I hate to be dense, but, where (or what) are the Buzz and Potato Head photo ops. We may need to check those out on our next trip. And if I make elements for things we've never done then we'd have to do them, right? :rotfl2:

I love single elemnts :) Also, I hate to be dense, but, where (or what) are the Buzz and Potato Head photo ops. We may need to check those out on our next trip. And if I make elements for things we've never done then we'd have to do them, right? :rotfl2:

Ahhh....right in front of the toy store....they are just big kind of statues of Buzz & Mr. Potato

I would like the following groups. I have no idea on some of the elements right now? Will get back to you on that : )

E. Pool- P or any letter
NN. Pool
OO. Resort Room- Title
PP. Blizzard Beach-library pocket
QQ. Typhoon Lagoon

I would like to join the following groups please
Group c Lego any letter
Group d once uPon a toy
Group g magical express

Group cc downtown Disney
Group dd goofys candy co
GrouP hh Lego
Group II oce upon a toy
Group NN pool
Group OO resort
Group vv airport
Group ww magical expresss

That's all for now! I'll take another look at the list! I'll let you know my elements soon

Good Morning Erin :)

MusicalDisneyDreams would like:

Group G
Group CC--mats
Group DD--clips

I would like:

Group B
Group C
Group G
Group H
Group BB--shapes
Group CC--slide mounts
Group DD--mats
Group EE--mats
Group OO--clips
Group VV--paper piecing
Group WW--tags

For the 2" word groups....if you didn't request a specific letter, I left it open for anyone that may want something specific. If you see that it is filling and there is something you want, let me know. Otherwise, I will just assign letters before close!! Thanks so much!

I think I will keep sign-ups open until Wednesday or Thursday. This is such a small swap, we should have everyone we are getting by then for sure!

I've decided on a few of my elements I've listed first and second choice

Group cc mats or tags
Group dd journal boxes or tags
Group hh tags or border
Group II tags or shapes
Group NN mat and box or slidemounts
Group OO resort tags or mats
Group rr ????
Group vv shapes or tags
Group ww ????

I'll have to think about those other two groups totally no idea about them???!

Oops I missed one ;)

Group MM--shapes

I'll be happy to help fill holes when the time comes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter