HS: Fairfax Fare, Woody's Lunchbox
MK: Cant think of any but there may be some
AK: Flame Tree BBQ, Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafes, Satu'li Canteen

What I can think of off hand, not reviewing what may be open or closed:
EPCOT: Spice Roads, La Cantina de San Angel, Lotus Blossom Cafe
HS: Fairfax Fare, Woody's Lunchbox
MK: Cant think of any but there may be some
AK: Flame Tree BBQ, Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafes, Satu'li Canteen
Thank you! I know for sure Woody's Lunchbox will be closed for our trip next month but you listed a lot that we haven't tried yet.

Also...

Captain Cook's at Poly
Good's Food to Go at OKW
Olivia's at OKW
Gasparilla Grill at GF
The Mara at Kidani
Beach Club Marketplace at BC
Casey's at MK
There are a few quick service places in Fantasyland at MK that have outdoor seating
Nomad Lounge at AK
There are quite a few places in AK that have outdoor seating

I took a stab at compiling a list of what is open with outdoor seating before the parks open:

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • No outdoor dining unless you grab food from Contempo Café and go outside with it
Boulder Ridge/Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's Pop Century Resort

Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
DISNEY SPRINGS - TABLE SERVICE
The BOATHOUSE®
Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Frontera Cocina
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar (may only be for the Smokehouse, I can't confirm this one)
Morimoto Asia
Paddlefish
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
Planet Hollywood
Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant
STK Orlando
Terralina Crafted Italian
Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

Editing to add a few more options (7/21):

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park

Disney’s Hollywood Studios
EPCOT

Last edited:
Does Cosmic Rays have outdoor seating? And, can you order a glass of ice water when you use mobile ordering?

Does Cosmic Rays have outdoor seating? And, can you order a glass of ice water when you use mobile ordering?
Yes, outdoor seating on the speedway side. Don't think you can mobile order ice water, but you can probably ask at pickup?

In the past, many QS places had cups of ice water filled and ready to go at the pickup areas. Cosmic Ray’s often had a large water tureen - I’m sure that will no longer be offered but I bet they have cups of ice water ready as they know how many people come in to ask for them!

Katsura grill in Japan, rose and crown, Pinocchio haus apparently has outdoor balcony seating, spice road, regal eagle smokehouse, Pecos bill, sleepy hollow, Tony's town square on the patio

Katsura grill in Japan, rose and crown, Pinocchio haus apparently has outdoor balcony seating, spice road, regal eagle smokehouse, Pecos bill, sleepy hollow, Tony's town square on the patio
I reserved Spice Road Table this morning. I'm excited get to try it. I didn't know Pinocchio's & Pecos had outdoor seating.

Pinocchio's has a bunch of outdoor seating by the entrance. I know Pecos has some outdoor seating on the Adventureland side, near the corner to frontierland.

So is the consensus that there is no outdoor seating at HS restaurants that will actually be open then?

Does Rosie's All American have outdoor seating? I see what look like lots of umbrellas nearby there in an aerial pic?

With more people preferring to dine outdoors in the next few months, I am hoping WDW will set up additional tables/chairs/umbrellas where space allows.
Has anyone been there or read reports from those who have been in the parks, where they have mentioned seeing this?

With more people preferring to dine outdoors in the next few months, I am hoping WDW will set up additional tables/chairs/umbrellas where space allows.
Has anyone been there or read reports from those who have been in the parks, where they have mentioned seeing this?
Yeah, nothing like eating in the rain or heat.

Yeah, nothing like eating in the rain or heat.
I, and a lot of others, I think would prefer dealing with some adverse weather to lower risk with COVID. Too much evidence to ignore starting to point to being indoors with recirculated air without a mask for prolonged period of time and increase risk of COVID. By providing outdoor options, it would allow people to each make decisions for themselves.

Does Rosie's All American have outdoor seating? I see what look like lots of umbrellas nearby there in an aerial pic?
Speaking of Rosie's and outdoor seating and bad weather..... Our fam of 5 once huddled there under a table with an umbrella during a torrential downpour. Continued eating and laughed about it. That was about 5 yrs ago. We survived. No reason for anyone to be all "Eeyore" about eating outdoors. LOL.

Speaking of Rosie's and outdoor seating and bad weather..... Our fam of 5 once huddled there under a table with an umbrella during a torrential downpour. Continued eating and laughed about it. That was about 5 yrs ago. We survived. No reason for anyone to be all "Eeyore" about eating outdoors. LOL.
Those are definitely some of the memories that you will always remember and laugh about. To this day we talk about riding home from one of the restaurants at Fort Wilderness back to our campsite on our bikes, in the rain, while holding a giant turkey leg.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter