outdoor decorations

sunnyshine

Born to be on Vacation
the last few times we have gone camping a lot of people have these spining things from the awning. I Do not know what they are called or where to get them but I thought with all the expert advice on here someone would know. They look like a plastic ruler shape that is twisted. Thanks in advance.

:confused: :confused:

shiny, come in lots of different colors? If we are talking about the same thing, I've mostly seen them at gift shop places. (trinkets and trash stores, dh calls 'em ;) )

Micki

Yep that sounds like them. Someone said craft shows or festivals. Don't know what it is about them BUT gotta have some. Thanks for the suggestion.:jester:

i KNOW, they are really mesmerising. I'm so darn cheap tho :) they cost just a little more than I want to pay

you can make them your self. it is made out of 1/2 pc pipe 12 elbow
12 stright 8" long. glue the together.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm thinking of these spinners that are translucent and in striking colors. Definitely not pc pipe, although I think I can picture those too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter