OutDaughtered TV Show Going on a DCL Cruise

I missed the airing, but I'm going to try to find this streaming somewhere. Can anyone advise the season & episode number? TIA

ETA - Never mind - found it! Current season - episode 7 :cool1: :cool1::cool1:

Last edited:
Just watched, enjoyed seeing the ship, but yes far from reality with some of the "staged" scenes.
I laughed about 26 of them in one cabana, no way.
The grand cabana holds just 10, they had at least 3 others.. or they broke the rules for them and the crew :rolleyes1
Poor Hazel, she is so sweet, I just want to hug her.

Just watched, enjoyed seeing the ship, but yes far from reality with some of the "staged" scenes.
The grand cabana holds just 10, they had at least 3 others.. or they broke the rules for them and the crew :rolleyes1

They definitely were not in the grand cabana. I know the double wide well.

Regular cabanas can hold up to 10. The grand cabana can hold 16. The grand one is for 10 for the base price, but you can add up to 6 more.

I was on the 3 night Disney Dream cruise right after theirs, so their cruise would have been Feb 11-15 and mine was Feb 15-18. I saw them on the ship getting lunch before disembarking. All the girls were dressed up in their princess dresses and it was sooo cute! They stayed on after everyone else disembarked on Feb 15 so they could have the whole Bippity Boppity Boutique to themselves for filming. That must have also been when they met with the Disney Princesses, after everyone else had disembarked on Feb 15 but before people on the next cruise were allowed to board. So in that way the order of events on the episode is misleading. The last thing they did was go to BBB on the day they left. Anyway, I hope they had a nice time on the cruise. For a family that large it seems like a cruise would be an easier vacation than visiting the theme parks.

Anyone else wonder how they're going to pay for that eye operation, now that he turned down a great job just because she wouldn't move 4 hours away from her family? Maybe that was all made up so that they could have a storyline of them reflecting on family life, but it sure made her look selfish.

Also, that pool looked really empty. I wonder if it was closed to the public while they were filming?

I was on the 3 night Disney Dream cruise right after theirs, so their cruise would have been Feb 11-15 and mine was Feb 15-18. I saw them on the ship getting lunch before disembarking. All the girls were dressed up in their princess dresses and it was sooo cute! They stayed on after everyone else disembarked on Feb 15 so they could have the whole Bippity Boppity Boutique to themselves for filming. That must have also been when they met with the Disney Princesses, after everyone else had disembarked on Feb 15 but before people on the next cruise were allowed to board. So in that way the order of events on the episode is misleading. The last thing they did was go to BBB on the day they left. Anyway, I hope they had a nice time on the cruise. For a family that large it seems like a cruise would be an easier vacation than visiting the theme parks.
Wow, I'm loving all the behind-the-scenes info! Thanks for filling in some blanks :)

My guess is that they may have been allowed on the ship earlier than everyone else on the day they boarded and got some pool time in then. Or it was closed for filming at some point. I assumed Disney paid for the whole vacation, not TLC. After all it’s like a 2 hour commercial for Disney cruises.

While it’s true you won’t get private time with the princesses like that after BBB, we were on the cruise after them and it was those same three princesses at the Royal Court Royal Tea Party. My daughter went to BBB and then the Royal Court Royal Tea and got to meet the same three, so you can have some similar experiences. We are Silver and we were able to book BBB and RCRT.

I assumed her husband was never planning to take the job in Dallas and that was just to create drama in the episode. I disagree with those that say the kids are bratty, they seem like typical three year olds to me.

Haven't watched since they were tiny babies, will have to watch this episode for sure.
Can you imagine keeping up with all those kids on a cruise?? :oops:o_O:scared1:
There is a lot of fighting or arguments with the parents and the kids need doscipline

I tried watching but get turned off by all the obvious acting. Like the brother dropping in that they need a vacation followed by them discussing where to go at the kitchen table (like it hasn’t already been decided by TLC). Please don’t treat us like total idiots, just say “the great people at DCL invited us for an awesome vacation”.

I know it’s common with “reality tv” and it’s all for production and entertainment, just a bit annoying and fake.

They seem like really nice people and the kids are super cute but I was asleep by the time they got to Castaway Cay. Maybe Game of Thrones ruined tv for me, Outfaughtered just can’t hold my attention.
It’s doesn’t go on their show till months later so I am sick of watching because it’s so fake acting.

Please don’t treat us like total idiots, just say “the great people at DCL invited us for an awesome vacation”

I highly doubt that TLC picked up the tab 100 percent. My guess is the DCL gave them a free cruise and others in their family.

Well was it noted in the credits that Disney sponsored the show? It would have to be called out that DCL gave them the cruise otherwise its illegal from my understanding. It was a huge thing with YouTube a couple years back when channels started making the switch to comply with the law.

Now there likely is a loophole around discounts or something but if it was given for free almost positive they would need to disclose that piece.

That's how travel used to be BEFORE the internet...lots of surprises! Of course, not all were good. :-)
Hi KashasMom, I am new tonight on the Disney board and was wondering if there is more than one message how do you know? Is there anyway I can put a Disney pic up near my name instead of having an S there, as I notice others have some cute Disney pics of characters etc?

1. That's how travel used to be BEFORE the internet...lots of surprises! Of course, not all were good. :-)Hi KashasMom, I am new tonight on the Disney board and was wondering if there is more than one message how do you know? Is there anyway I can put a Disney pic up near my name instead of having an S there, as I notice others have some cute Disney pics of characters etc?😊

Hi KashasMom, I am new tonight on the Disney board and was wondering if there is more than one message how do you know? Is there anyway I can put a Disney pic up near my name instead of having an S there, as I notice others have some cute Disney pics of characters etc?
You have to go into your account (click on your name in the top right corner) and then it'll say "Change Avatar". Some things on this board require you to have a certain number of posts before you can do them. If this is one of those things, it's probably something like 10 posts. Not sure.

You can go to this thread to get your "posts" in, so you don't have to spam other threads:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

They were suppose to be enjoying the cruise but it seemed like the whole time they were talking about the job In Dallas. Enjoy your cruise even thou the cruise was free.
They showed a scene on tv where Danielle said she likes it for Adam but not for her or the children. Another words Adam got a job offer and they wanted him to move to Dallas but Danielle was dead set against moving. So the company offered him the same job but, he didn’t have to move , he accepted but Danielle was furious he didn’t talk it over with her before accepting job.

They showed a scene on tv where Danielle said she likes it for Adam but not for her or the children. Another words Adam got a job offer and they wanted him to move to Dallas but Danielle was dead set against moving. So the company offered him the same job but, he didn’t have to move , he accepted but Danielle was furious he didn’t talk it over with her before accepting job.
Also the company said he would only have to come out to Dallas maybe once or twice a month. She didn’t like that so she was mad at him for taking the job. She wants him h
Anyone else wonder how they're going to pay for that eye operation, now that he turned down a great job just because she wouldn't move 4 hours away from her family? Maybe that was all made up so that they could have a storyline of them reflecting on family life, but it sure made her look selfish.

Also, that pool looked really empty. I wonder if it was closed to the public while they were filming?
[/QUOT. Since having their show they have a boutique now , CADI fitness clothes for working out and the leggings are expensive. One or three was $100 bucks, and other prices, he owns an Amazon page, plus they are parterned with you name it from soup to nuts and tons of vacations to. Their net worth is estimated at 4.4 million along with everything else they have. He also has a YouTube page and they purchased another huge home because the other home had mold. They are not hurting for money.

You have to go into your account (click on your name in the top right corner) and then it'll say "Change Avatar". Some things on this board require you to have a certain number of posts before you can do them. If this is one of those things, it's probably something like 10 posts. Not sure.

You can go to this thread to get your "posts" in, so you don't have to spam other threads:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

And your posts can simply say hi. Then you can put in your photo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter