OutDaughtered TV Show Going on a DCL Cruise

ahain

Thankful & Blessed
I missed the airing, but I'm going to try to find this streaming somewhere. Can anyone advise the season & episode number? TIA

ETA - Never mind - found it! Current season - episode 7 :cool1: :cool1::cool1:

Last edited:

lorimay

Celebrating 32 Ears
Just watched, enjoyed seeing the ship, but yes far from reality with some of the "staged" scenes.
I laughed about 26 of them in one cabana, no way.
The grand cabana holds just 10, they had at least 3 others.. or they broke the rules for them and the crew :rolleyes1
Poor Hazel, she is so sweet, I just want to hug her.

• Tasmen

Crazy Cat Lady
    Just watched, enjoyed seeing the ship, but yes far from reality with some of the "staged" scenes.
    The grand cabana holds just 10, they had at least 3 others.. or they broke the rules for them and the crew :rolleyes1
    They definitely were not in the grand cabana. I know the double wide well.

CM Dad

DIS Veteran
    Regular cabanas can hold up to 10. The grand cabana can hold 16. The grand one is for 10 for the base price, but you can add up to 6 more.

FireflyTrance

DIS Veteran
    I was on the 3 night Disney Dream cruise right after theirs, so their cruise would have been Feb 11-15 and mine was Feb 15-18. I saw them on the ship getting lunch before disembarking. All the girls were dressed up in their princess dresses and it was sooo cute! They stayed on after everyone else disembarked on Feb 15 so they could have the whole Bippity Boppity Boutique to themselves for filming. That must have also been when they met with the Disney Princesses, after everyone else had disembarked on Feb 15 but before people on the next cruise were allowed to board. So in that way the order of events on the episode is misleading. The last thing they did was go to BBB on the day they left. Anyway, I hope they had a nice time on the cruise. For a family that large it seems like a cruise would be an easier vacation than visiting the theme parks.

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
    Anyone else wonder how they're going to pay for that eye operation, now that he turned down a great job just because she wouldn't move 4 hours away from her family? Maybe that was all made up so that they could have a storyline of them reflecting on family life, but it sure made her look selfish.

Also, that pool looked really empty. I wonder if it was closed to the public while they were filming?

• bcwife76

DisneyMomma
    I was on the 3 night Disney Dream cruise right after theirs, so their cruise would have been Feb 11-15 and mine was Feb 15-18. I saw them on the ship getting lunch before disembarking. All the girls were dressed up in their princess dresses and it was sooo cute! They stayed on after everyone else disembarked on Feb 15 so they could have the whole Bippity Boppity Boutique to themselves for filming. That must have also been when they met with the Disney Princesses, after everyone else had disembarked on Feb 15 but before people on the next cruise were allowed to board. So in that way the order of events on the episode is misleading. The last thing they did was go to BBB on the day they left. Anyway, I hope they had a nice time on the cruise. For a family that large it seems like a cruise would be an easier vacation than visiting the theme parks.
    Wow, I'm loving all the behind-the-scenes info! Thanks for filling in some blanks :)

FireflyTrance

DIS Veteran
    My guess is that they may have been allowed on the ship earlier than everyone else on the day they boarded and got some pool time in then. Or it was closed for filming at some point. I assumed Disney paid for the whole vacation, not TLC. After all it’s like a 2 hour commercial for Disney cruises.

While it’s true you won’t get private time with the princesses like that after BBB, we were on the cruise after them and it was those same three princesses at the Royal Court Royal Tea Party. My daughter went to BBB and then the Royal Court Royal Tea and got to meet the same three, so you can have some similar experiences. We are Silver and we were able to book BBB and RCRT.

I assumed her husband was never planning to take the job in Dallas and that was just to create drama in the episode. I disagree with those that say the kids are bratty, they seem like typical three year olds to me.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES