Our wedding highlights by Cinema Chic...

Tabetha

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I haven't been around much since we got married... busy life without much internet access these days.

Anyway... our wedding videographer just posted our highlights clip on her blog, so if you're interested, have a boo...
I recommend Kat very highly. She was a pleasure to work with, a very calm presence and she has an amazing eye.

http://cinemachic.blogspot.com/

If you have any questions about anything, ask away!

Tabetha !!! That was fantastic, you guys look soooooo happy !

Loved the way your husband looks at you when you are getting photos taken on the bridge :rolleyes:

You must be so happy with your video.

Linz xxx :)

Thanks, Linz. We really are happy with it. We can't wait to see the finished product.

You looked gorgeous!! :goodvibes That was beautiful!

That is the best wedding video I've ever seen!

I also want a veil just like yours. Can you tell me the maker or where you got it?

Okay, you made me cry.:hug: DD is thinking about wdw instead of a at home wedding so as a mob, thanks. Your video is beautiful.

wow!!! thats gorgeous!!! you're gorgeous!!!! please post when the whole thing is up!! btw....what is that song???? (ooh! and DH and my first dance was to 'Something' by the Beatles! and i LOVE the Darkness!!! lol)

That is the best wedding video I've ever seen!

I also want a veil just like yours. Can you tell me the maker or where you got it?

Thanks - we loved Kat, our videographer.

My veil was actually made by my sister. I just bought a few dollars worth of netting, and she whipped that together!

Okay, you made me cry.:hug: DD is thinking about wdw instead of a at home wedding so as a mob, thanks. Your video is beautiful.

Wow, thanks...

I have to say that having our wedding at WDW was probably the best decision we could have made. Everything was absolutely perfect, and I didn't have a single worry all day.

wow!!! thats gorgeous!!! you're gorgeous!!!! please post when the whole thing is up!! btw....what is that song???? (ooh! and DH and my first dance was to 'Something' by the Beatles! and i LOVE the Darkness!!! lol)

Aw, shucks, thanks! I don't think the whole video will be posted, since I have a feeling it'll be pretty long... I'll have to see what it looks like when we get the whole thing. I'd upload it somewhere myself, but I work on a cruise ship and the internet is painfully slow!

The song that's playing is a Paul McCartney tune - "Maybe I'm Amazed". Pretty, huh? Kat (our videographer) picked the song, she's super cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter