• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Our Trip to Japan

I appreciate all the advise you have given me. Thank you so much. What tour company should I use for my Tokyo stay!

1whooper said:
I appreciate all the advise you have given me. Thank you so much. What tour company should I use for my Tokyo stay!

I've had good luck with JTB tours throughout Japan. The other choice is Kintera, I think. There aren't so many choices in japan.

あなたの写真が大好きです! (LOVE your pics!) I've always wanted to go to Japan!!

THANKS for sharing!!! I loved seeing your pics it has gotten more excited (if that is possible) to go on mine, though sadly when I leave for mine I still have to wait weeks before I get to Tokyo Disney since I visit Japan last on my adventure this coming fall. I was wondering how did you get to go first class, cause that looked AWESOME!!!! I've only ridden first class once because they bumped me up on my way to Amsterdam, sadly it was an old boeing plan and the only diff was more leg room and real plates :sad2:

I've heard that there are fewer English speakers at the Sheraton than at the DL Hilton. Did you encounter any problems? Do you speak any Japanese?

I've heard that there are fewer English speakers at the Sheraton than at the DL Hilton. Did you encounter any problems? Do you speak any Japanese?

We did not speak any Japanese other than "arigato gozaimasu" but we had no problems with the check in staff, or restaurant staff.

Good to hear. I'm accumulating Starwood points with hopes for a couple of free nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter