Our tent camp set-up

Wow- nice setup you all have going! I like the way you motivate the kids to get to the parks!

What brand of Screen house is that? It looks sturdy

It's a First Up---DH and I just looked at one tonite at Walmart

You get the center part which is just the legs and the roof for $94
The solid walls were $38
They have the rope light kit for it for $15

I didn't see the screen walls so I couldn't tell you how much they cost...sorry!

I know :laughing: it works, too bad that only works at Disney and not at home :rolleyes1

LOL roxy is that you ?? I have you on my myspace from the disboards and just put it all together !

What fun! Look like yall had fun, I am dying to get back to F.W.!

jenny from myspace

PS hope you are having a wonderful time with the Mouse right now!

I love all the pictures! :thumbsup2 Your site looks HUGE! What was the site number?

That's an impressive setup. I'm most impressed, though, by the fact that your children actually help. If I could get mine to help it'd be a miracle - they're all running around having fun while DH and I do all the work!

It basically comes down to if they want to sleep in the tent they help setup the tent :)

It's a First Up---DH and I just looked at one tonite at Walmart

You get the center part which is just the legs and the roof for $94
The solid walls were $38
They have the rope light kit for it for $15

I didn't see the screen walls so I couldn't tell you how much they cost...sorry!

The screen walls generally run $31 and change at our Wal-Marts.

AWESOME! It's great to see other "tent people":thumbsup2 sharing pics!

We were at the fort in a tent in 2007. That was the only way we could afford it!

AWESOME! It's great to see other "tent people":thumbsup2 sharing pics!

We were at the fort in a tent in 2007. That was the only way we could afford it!

LOL us Louisana folks love our tent camping dont we!?
Thats how we did it in Oct 07 for 10 nights. It was so fun.
Well not the night when we got back at 1 am to find our tent blown over and everything soaked after a big storm.

But that is another story LOL and all worked out .. thank god for the laundry rooms .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!