Our tent camp set-up

PixieDust32

♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥
We were there for just a couple of days back in Oct. We didn't take all our stuff like A/C, lamp, lights, tables, hammock and other junk :laughing:

My children and my DH.

That's an impressive setup. I'm most impressed, though, by the fact that your children actually help. If I could get mine to help it'd be a miracle - they're all running around having fun while DH and I do all the work!

It's a joy to see the family work together!:thumbsup2

That's an impressive setup. I'm most impressed, though, by the fact that your children actually help. If I could get mine to help it'd be a miracle - they're all running around having fun while DH and I do all the work!

Oh they better, the longer it takes to set-up, the longer it takes to get to the parks :rotfl:

Great pics,,looks like you have everyone trained very well. And nice camp set up ! :thumbsup2

Nice job on the campsite and on the mini trip report!

What dates were you there in October?

TCD

I have that same K Swiss tent...its huge!! I got it reduced at Sams as the last one for 64 bucks!!! It leaked really bad til I sealed it the day I opened it ....I got it up just in time for a deluge....let it dry then sealed it...was great the rest of the holiday....now its going to WDW for my DD and DGD and partner....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter