our secret green club? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go brush the snow and ice off my car.....I really don't want to.....anyone want to volunteer???? Anyone?

Anyone??:rotfl:

ok.....I just need to vent.......

my brothers car isn't working properly....last week he asked if he could use my car on Friday for work...... we guess what...this morning I hear 'scrape, scrape, scrape' I look out the window and guess what....he is clearing off my car....which in some families would be a curteousy......(not mine) anyway...I go outside to ask him if he plans on taking my car...his reponse.
'well, yeah, I don't know what's wrong with mine' Now tell me this, was I supposed to just let him take it? I mean he is 22yo, has a job, and had 3 days to get the car to a mechanic(or to just ask my DH:rolleyes: )
I guess I should have assumed 'can I use the car friday' meant indefinately?????

well, he got my dad to drive him to work, so I am sure I am the bad guy now....but hey, very rarely do I use my car during the day, But I ACTUALLY need it! ARGHH!!!!! I just wanted to smack him:sad2:

OK rant over....I feel so much better.....

HAVE a HAPPY MONDAY all!!!

ok.....I just need to vent.......

my brothers car isn't working properly....last week he asked if he could use my car on Friday for work...... we guess what...this morning I hear 'scrape, scrape, scrape' I look out the window and guess what....he is clearing off my car....which in some families would be a curteousy......(not mine) anyway...I go outside to ask him if he plans on taking my car...his reponse.
'well, yeah, I don't know what's wrong with mine' Now tell me this, was I supposed to just let him take it? I mean he is 22yo, has a job, and had 3 days to get the car to a mechanic(or to just ask my DH:rolleyes: )
I guess I should have assumed 'can I use the car friday' meant indefinately?????

well, he got my dad to drive him to work, so I am sure I am the bad guy now....but hey, very rarely do I use my car during the day, But I ACTUALLY need it! ARGHH!!!!! I just wanted to smack him:sad2:

OK rant over....I feel so much better.....

HAVE a HAPPY MONDAY all!!!

I think he should have definitly asked to borrow it again today instead of assuming he could just take it. I totally know what you mean about being the bad guy. :( I'm always the bad guy in my family no matter what--stinks too! Atleast you got your car cleaned off today! :goodvibes

(Thankfully I am still too young to appreciate these......):cool1:

It was fun being a baby boomer... until now. Some of
the artists of the 60's
are revising their hits with new lyrics to
accommodate aging baby boomers.
They include:

Herman's Hermits--- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely
Walker.

Ringo Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From
Depends.

The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.

Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.

Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your
Face.

Johnny Nash--- I Can't See Clearly Now.

Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

The Commodores--- Once, Twice, Three Times to the
Bathroom.

Marvin Gaye--- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.

Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.

Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

The Temptations--- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.

Abba--- Denture Queen.

Tony Orlando--- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You
Hear Me Fall.

Helen Reddy--- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.

Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I
Want To.

Willie Nelson--- On the Commode Again

I think he should have definitly asked to borrow it again today instead of assuming he could just take it. I totally know what you mean about being the bad guy. :( I'm always the bad guy in my family no matter what--stinks too! Atleast you got your car cleaned off today! :goodvibes
After I calmed down I realized that!!!!;)

It just drives me nuts......I paid for the car, and the insurance....oh, and the gas(because he NEVER notices if the gauge goes down:rolleyes: )

So as soon as my kids are on the bus, I get to go do all of my errands, because I am sure I won't have my car the rest of the week

(Thankfully I am still too young to appreciate these......):cool1:

It was fun being a baby boomer... until now. Some of
the artists of the 60's
are revising their hits with new lyrics to
accommodate aging baby boomers.
They include:

Herman's Hermits--- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely
Walker.
Ringo Starr--- I Get By With a Little Help From
Depends.
The Bee Gees--- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
Bobby Darin--- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your
Face.
Johnny Nash--- I Can't See Clearly Now.
Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
The Commodores--- Once, Twice, Three Times to the
Bathroom.
Marvin Gaye--- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.
Leo Sayer--- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
The Temptations--- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
Abba--- Denture Queen.
Tony Orlando--- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You
hear Me Fall.
Helen Reddy--- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.
Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I
Want To.
Willie Nelson--- On the Commode Again
OMG:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: my kids were standing over my shoulder trying to see why I am laughing at the laptop. I don't know which one is my favorite!

Teresa~

Where are you? I have Baileys and I'm sharing!!!! Wanna do some :laundy: ?

I so can not believe I missed a Baileys and :laundy: moment.. My dh has been home all weekend today is his last day off. I am making him do all my running for me... I still feel yucky... I must have some sort of bug. Its been 2 weeks now. I can't get rid of the headache and I am nausiated... Nobody else is sick so it could be hormones.... Yes RER I said hormones.. :teeth:

Oh no, I've cooked them myself plenty of times (oh, how I HATE that scratchy scratchy noise they make when you first start...:sad1: ) BUT , I dont usually throw in the tongs too.....do you find they ever help their buddies out of the pot with the tongs in there?;)

Its so funny to read about you guys cooking crabs.... That is like unheard of around here.. I am so amazed about it.. Next time we have a meet on the east coast we are so doing a crab cooking party... I have to see this done..

Its so funny to read about you guys cooking crabs.... That is like unheard of around here.. I am so amazed about it.. Next time we have a meet on the east coast we are so doing a crab cooking party... I have to see this done..

Morning! Hope you feel better soon! :goodvibes Crab cooking party works for me or we could just be spoiled & get them freshly steamed-- takes less time! ;) At lot of the fun can be catching them too, that can involve a lot of patience & :laundy: !:cool1:

....ok, here is my green car!! I still cant belive I bought it - neither can DH!!

fiatspider1975.jpg

That is Sweet VA!!! You learned to post pics too!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Morning! Hope you feel better soon! :goodvibes Crab cooking party works for me or we could just be spoiled & get them freshly steamed-- takes less time! ;) At lot of the fun can be catching them too, that can involve a lot of patience & :laundy: !:cool1:

Hey I'm always up for :laundy: ... :teeth:

This mornings update:
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 37,935
User Name Posts
stinkerbelle's mom 4,013
rer1972 2,674
Va-bear 2,503
crossfamily 2,492 Watch your back BEAR!!!:rotfl:

katlas&kids 2,454
pixie dust 112 2,261
DISUNC 2,067
kaw1218 1,800
Donald - my hero 1,724

SleepingBeautyDreamr 1,581
LizzySwan1022 1,340
TOT_Princess_412 1,125
nsalz 1,022 Over 1,000!!!
bigsis1970 926
cynderella 852
hockeymomoftwo 610
dwheatl 595
MrOakie 565 GO mr oakie go!!

Princess89 496
TaraLee4 475
uhtimex 387

The totals are changing and things are moving right along. Rer leaves for his time in the world this week, so watch for extra post fillers to try and keep him ahead! Cross is on Bears bumber with Kat riding her coat tails. Nsalz got over 1000 and is now tyring to close in on her DD. donald is putting a run on Kaw while SBD is still typing away behind them! Bigsis is after Nsalz, though she can get a comfortable lead when bigsis takes off for the world this week also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest