our secret green club? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Limeys.

I won't be on long as my allergies have been in an uproar since I went shopping yesterday. I just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing.

But that makes me laugh for another reason. When the doc told me he thought it was viral not bacterial like most pink eye, he said it was a virus called a retro-virus. I said "well, if it's retro does that mean that its already over?" (As I sat there w/ my big ooozie eyes....) - and he just stared at me for the lonnnggggest time - and said "no." (Boy, did I feel VERY UN-funny...:sad2: )

NO that was funny :lmao: . Your dr just didn't get the joke. Must not have that great of a sense of humor

....ok, here is my green car!! I still cant belive I bought it - neither can DH!!

fiatspider1975.jpg

Cool car! :thumbsup2 I can't believe you parked it illegally then took a picture of it like that! :lmao:

Yeah... I'll bet THAT drives the girls wild!!! (OK, now we got why you're home on a Sat night...):sad2:

I know why he's home, he didn't want to have to explain to a girl why he's going to da mutherland in a couple days & isn't taking her! :cutie: Not to mention why waste his Disney dollars!

:thumbsup2 cool- esp. the POTC hoodie, I want one! Better go check it out.

Tomorrow we're driving up to Potomac Mills -an outlet mall about an hour away - they have a Disney outlet store.Hope I can find something good!

Have fun! I :love: that place!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter