our secret green club? Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the hard thing.

Wondering if we can set up a walking contest thing, from our own area and chart it to see if we can "walk" form one point to another on a map. Like someplace to start and all walk to Disney. Might challange us.

Opinions?

Sounds good to me but you will have to go into detail on how we do it.

Ok my lime green friends. I came in to announce that I have my SOLID dates for WDW and FL this year.

We will be checking in to a Disney Resort August 20th, and checking in to our timeshare on the 26th leaving FL on the 1st. Anything that is going on outside of a park after I leave WDW, let me know. I am 10 minutes down the road from there. I have 2 friends accompanying us this year. As of now, our resort is unknown. I know Teresa said she was staying at Port Orleans- French Quarter. Ran it past DH, and he said, if our friends would go for the slight price increase, he will too :banana: :banana: :banana: Actually, his response to me was ANYTHING that makes YOU happy. :woohoo: :woohoo: Haven't heard that in a long long time with all of the problems we have been having. :woohoo:

So I thought I would let you guys know because everything seemed up in the air last time this years vacations were mentioned.

So Limeys Our trip is getting closer and I'm starting to get that pre trip excitement. I was making ADRs and realized we always go to the same places, because we love them. DOes anyone else do this? We are trying Hoop de doo review and Le Cellier this time tho!

This past trip was the first time that I had tried a bunch of different restaurants though the one I had been to before I went back to (the biergarten). Le Cellier was fabulous. I had a filet mignon with a portabello rissotto. Also the Rose and Crown Dinning room and pub has very good food :thumbsup2

Ok my lime green friends. I came in to announce that I have my SOLID dates for WDW and FL this year.

We will be checking in to a Disney Resort August 20th, and checking in to our timeshare on the 26th leaving FL on the 1st. Anything that is going on outside of a park after I leave WDW, let me know. I am 10 minutes down the road from there. I have 2 friends accompanying us this year. As of now, our resort is unknown. I know Teresa said she was staying at Port Orleans- French Quarter. Ran it past DH, and he said, if our friends would go for the slight price increase, he will too :banana: :banana: :banana: Actually, his response to me was ANYTHING that makes YOU happy. :woohoo: :woohoo: Haven't heard that in a long long time with all of the problems we have been having. :woohoo:

So I thought I would let you guys know because everything seemed up in the air last time this years vacations were mentioned.

Hi Tara! We miss you! Yippie for Disney dates...maybe you'll win WPASADI and stay for free at the Swan/Dolphin!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: How's your team doing?

I went to HD yesterday with every intention of rescuing all those LGMHPC's. But... Can you believe it???? they were GONE!!!!!!!!!! Alrighty... who took my LGMHPC from the HD on Coursey Bldv??? HMMM :lmao:

Not me I swear. I never left Slidell while out shopping yesterday. And can you believe it. I drove right past the HD on Northshore Blvd twice and did not stop :sad2: What was I thinking :sad2:

ok.....let's see....in a 10 mile radius, there are about 8 home depots for me to choose from including the one I work at:rolleyes: one would think I am maybe too busy to remember to get them at work....naw not really....I am usually bored halfway through the night...... I have no explaination:confused3

We have 3 within 20 miles from my house and do I go to them offen? Noooooooooo. I pass one by all the time when I go shopping and always forget to go rescue our little friends :sad2:

I have heard of Franklin Mills also. Man! I can't stand it when I have a brain fart!

Oops, Maybe I shouldn't have said that. :lmao:

If the Tag Fairy catches it then you know you shouldn't have :lmao:

I have said a few things over at the daily riddle threads that I actually prayed the Tag Fairy wouldn't see. Like once we were talking about what would be for dinner and I said I was doing meatloaf. You can bet that the others on the tread took that and ran with it. :lmao:

Same here! My BIL lives in Chicago ... he's always telling us he's coming home and then doesn't. For some reason my kids and my MIL always believe him!

My MIL is part of the problem..she thinks the sun rises and sets with him...and then SHE tells the kids....:sad2: my kids are now starting to get wise though...I heard her say something to them and thier reply....'we already have an Uncle John, and we like him because he doesn't lie' (both my brother and my DH's brother is named John)
It broke my heart, but I think she realized she shouldn't tell them he is coming to visit anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter