our secret green club? Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
crossfamily said:
KIKI i am going to dl in jan. I will look to see if they have your prince charming outfit for you when i go. I'll get you number before I go so I can call you if there is anything new there.
That would be great. You are so sweet to look for me :love: I'll pm you my cell number

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
just making him go on IASW would be torture enough (especially for me since I can't stand that song anymore :scared1: )

::yes:: I do it for sheer joys of torture. Its a ride you have to go on, they all think its my favorite one. I like it but not my favorite. The joy of seeing their faces all pouty, that will teach them to mess with me all the other days of the year :teeth:

I enjoy torturing my family by using all means including IASW :rotfl:

Princess89 said:
::yes:: I do it for sheer joys of torture. Its a ride you have to go on, they all think its my favorite one. I like it but not my favorite. The joy of seeing their faces all pouty, that will teach them to mess with me all the other days of the year :teeth:
If we are lucky enough to have more children (dh already has a dd from his last marriage) then I am sure to use it as torture too :thumbsup2 I like the idea :idea: :stir: :rotfl2:

DISUNC said:
Very gooooooooooooood just STILL crazy busy working! Dont grow up...it STINKS! :thumbsup2
At work now!
It's not the growing (some say I never did :rolleyes: ) it's the having to get a job. So, stay at home the rest of your life. :teeth:

crossfamily said:
Sweet lasts for up to 12 hours. I will just do :laundy: :drinking1 for the other 12. :rotfl2:

That stuff lasted only long enuff to be like candy! Barely finished swallowing it and poof I would double up again :crazy2: . Sure glad that is over.

EeyoreFan1 said:
:eek: I like pizza, but I wil GAG if I even SMELL Pb!!!! I can live off of seafood and french fries!!

Both pizza AND PB cause my throat to swell shut (not allergy: just so I don't swallow Hee-Hee :lmao: ) But seafood & fries yuppers that me :cool1: Add a good steak the odd time and a decent salad.

DISUNC said:
FISH & CHIPS! (read my latest TR installment) :lmao:

Completely drown it in malt vinegar (actually the true english stuff) and my mouth just waters now thinking 'bout it :thumbsup2

crossfamily said:
I wish my kids would eat peanut butter and jelley. They don't like it. I stock up on tv dinners for hockey/soccer nights or its mcdonalds. who has time to cook on the run.

That's when you call your local Schwan's guy and have him stop by. :)

Donald - my hero said:
Did everyone else go to bed?????

Not yet, but I'm about to. I've got to work tomorrow. I was just trying to catch up on everything. It's been awhile since I was able to read the board.

MrOakie said:
Not yet, but I'm about to. I've got to work tomorrow. I was just trying to catch up on everything. It's been awhile since I was able to read the board.
Yeah we noticed you weren't on!!!!!!! NO excuses... how have you been???

ok off to bed now too much :laundy: :drinking1 for me tonight. one load makes me tired. Sweet limey dreams to all!!!!!

crossfamily said:
:woohoo: I just went swiping again today. Everyone better bring lgmh's to exchange or at least one for me to scrapbook. :banana: :banana:

i'm gonna give you one that says criss family so you can have criss cross families. :rotfl2:

DISUNC said:
PBJ & Pizza....I can live on! :cool1:

If you come to CA Adventure, they have a pb & j pizza on the kids menu (you'd have to bring James, and then swipe it from him).

DISUNC said:
Sorry to say....But I gotta leave ya all now!

B BACK SOON!

:love:
lgmpc.gif

WOW your really getting close to hitting 5,000! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter