Our plans for the show

Hope you are feeling better. I look forward to hearing the Disneyland show and thank you for sharing your tribute to Bob. He is missed by many.

I saw your post and thought maybe you were canceling the podcast all together. (I know, the eternal pessimist!)

I'm so glad I was wrong...thank you for the update Pete...and feel better soon!

Looking forward to the Disneyland show with popcorn and tissues...

:flower3:

It will be tough for me to listen to the next 2 shows at least. Given Bob's last show and the tribute show. Every time I read about "Bawb" or listen to a past show I cannot help but get choked up. I never met him but as many times I was heading to disney in the next year I was hoping that I would. I will miss his voice and my prayers go out to Dian"er" and the whole podcast team.

A box of tissues will be present for a few weeks.....

I will be blubbing to the ticket inpector all the way home! (i always listen to the podcasts on the train)

Another weirdo on the London Underground! :sad1:

God love ya, Pete. Thanks so much for thinking of all of us through this tough time. Please know how appreciated you all are. Feel better!

Hi everyone;

Just want to give everyone a 'heads up' on our plans for the show. We were planning to record a new episode this week, but I'm still sick (much better than I was, but still sick) and I don't want to give this to the rest of the team. So tomorrow I'll be releasing the Disneyland show we recorded a few weeks ago (it was Bob's last show), then next week we'll be recording our tribute to Bob. We'll return to our regular schedule on May 27th.

Thanks for your patience while we've dealt with Bob's passing - it's been tough on all of us, but we're all ready to get back to doing the show.

Pete

I think in times of stress and loss, your immunity levels drop - I'm sure that's probably why you're still sick. Time is the great healer. Take it easy - we'll be here when you get back.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads-up Pete! I'm looking forward to the Disneyland show, although I will definitely listen with a heavy heart. :sad1: I know we can never go back but it sure will be hard to listen to you guys without Bawb! Get better, and I'll prepare myself to listen! Thanks much for all you do. :hug:

Hey Pete...you really do have to take it easy. I had a chest cold like that for a month...it was awful. :sick:

I'm glad to hear about the podcast, I wasn't sure what you guys would do, but I really believe, as hard as it's going to be, that Bob really would have wanted it to go on.

Thanks for the update, Pete. I hope you're fully recovered soon. I know it must be hard coming back to the table and appreciate your dedication for doing so.

Thanks for the update, Pete. Hope you're feeling all better soon! :)

Glad to hear about the upcoming podcasts, though I think I'll have to pass on listening to them at work like I usually do. My coworkers already give me weird looks for giggling to myself; crying to myself would be a lot harder to explain (and probably creep them out a little bit... which might be worth it ;) ).

pete--

thanks for keeping us updated...take care of yourself, and feel better...stress/grief really can lower your immune system...looking forward to the disneyland show, and next week...we love ya guys!!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter