*** Our Magical Christmas Trip!! ***UPDATED & FINISHED!!!

Loving it - the monkey in the pram photo is fan :lmao:

Another great couple of days :)

Your report is making me so excited to go out there!

Looking forward to more

I'm really enjoying your trip report- you got so much done and saw so many characters! Hannah's adventurous going on Phantom Manor and Armageddon- braver than me lol!

Loving your TR sara!!!

Hannah is the cutest thing ever!!!

I hope I see daisy this time!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone... sorry that i havnt continued DAY 4 yet, ive been busy preparing for a friend staying this weekend.
I have got a busy weekend ahead but will definately get my TR finished for Monday :goodvibes

oh, I'm loving your report ... it just gets better and better :goodvibes It looks like you had such an amazing time, it makes me just want to book our next trip !!!

Loving your TR sara!!!

Hannah is the cutest thing ever!!!

I hope I see daisy this time!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww thank you, she loved it in Disneyland.. she keeps asking to go back but i told her that it is lots of money and she said today
''Mummy i have lots of money in my money box'' :lmao:

Hope you get to see Daisy this time, she is around quite alot for meet and greets in the studios :thumbsup2

Sarah,
i just love your TR :goodvibes
I think Dream Castle will be my next trip choice it looks and sounds LOVELY :thumbsup2

Awww thank you, she loved it in Disneyland.. she keeps asking to go back but i told her that it is lots of money and she said today
''Mummy i have lots of money in my money box'' :lmao:

Hope you get to see Daisy this time, she is around quite alot for meet and greets in the studios :thumbsup2

Aww thats so cute! I agree your daughter looks so cute-I love the photos with her and Sully!:)

Looks like you had a fantastic time:)

After exploring studios we went back to go back to Main Park... we took advantage of the low queues and went on a few more rides in Fantasyland

240.jpg

We then went to explore Peter Pans Ship and took pics of scull rock, we walked through the caves and across the bridges.

235.jpg

236.jpg

008.jpg

We went on POTC again..

and had a nice walk around the park, taking our time and not rushing which was nice.
We had a look at the Indiana Jones ride, there was noway we would brave that ride so we watched others go on and then looked around the shop next to it.

We walked back to Fantasyland and shared a choc waffle and a choc crepe and got a hot choc which was nice..
We decided to have a walk around and bumped into the character express, which was fun to watch...
Hannah was having one of her tantrums so we left her in her buggy ignored her as she was very stroppy! And me and hubby watched the character express.

We then talked Hannah out of her tantrum and said if she is good then we will let her go on the Buzz riide which is her fav..
She calmed down and hubby took her on the ride while i looked in the shop next to it.

We decided to watch all 3 parades this evening so went to find a nice place to stand in Main St..
We enjoyed the parade today, lots of characters waved to Hannah and the music is so catchy... when the snow falls it is fantastic. :thumbsup2

After parade we had done so much in the park so we decided to look around all shops in the Main St, while Hannah had a sleep in her buggy.
Hubby found a nice pen set he wanted so we got that... it was nice looking around the shops in peace!
We also went to City Hall and i booked the Toy Story Tea Party for our last day at 5pm.
Before holiday i was not sure if i wanted to book it as i had read bad reviews and wehad already done Cafe Mickey.
But it was almost our last day and we had money left over also Hannah had really enjoyed the Toys Story things in the parade and the Buzz ride so i decided to go for it! It was only 15euros per adult and Hannah free!

We then found a place for Enchanted Candlebration, Hannah woke up in time and we enjoyed this show, it is truly magical :wizard:

After this we went back to Main St to wait for the Fantilusion Parade, we decided to watch it right at the end of the Main St near the exit to the park.
The view of the castle all lit up in the pitch black sky infront of us was amazing! :cloud9:
Hubby kept our place and i went to get us a hot drink to relax with while waiting for the parade.

Parade was brilliant, we enjoyed all parades so much today as we knew it would be the last time we would see them as we didnt plan to watch them tomorrow on our last day as we had booked the Toy Story Tea Party.

We then headed back to Hotel early as i needed to pack and prepare for the morning so we can enjoy our last day.

Friday 14th November: Our last day!

We woke up early and went to breakfast, we filled up on our breakfast and then got our cases to take to reception of our hotel for the Disney Express Service.
We checked out of our gorgeous hotel, which was quite sad.. we really enjoyed staying here, it was so beautiful and very comfy..

We had decided to use our free sealife centre tickets today that we got with our holiday package.
So we got our underground tickets which was free for Hannah but a total of 6euros for me and hubby for a return to Val'd europe.

We arrived at the shopping mall and had a nice look around in all the shops, the 1st shop we went in to look at was the Disney Shop, HAHAHA! as if we hadnt seen enough Disney Shops!

We looked at some purfumes and clothes shops.
The shopping mall was nice but i couldnt help feeling that i wanted to be back in the DL Park!

We then went to find the Sealife Centre which was downstaires, we went inside and i knew it wasnt going to be as good as the Sealife Centre in Weymouth, it seemed very small but we had a really quick look around.
I would say that if u have free tickets then its worth a very quick look around but if u dont have Free tickets then its not worth paying extra for.

130.jpg

131.jpg

132.jpg

We were in and out really quickly, it wasnt bad.. was nice to visit, but only cus we had free tickets.

We then headed to the outside shops, which was all the designer shops, Hubby wanted to find the GUESS shop as he wanted a new wallet, so we found him a nice new wallet and treated him too it.

We went back inside and decided to have a quick lunch at Mc Donalds, we got a meal each.
And then went back to the station to go back to the park again.

We arrived back at the park and went to the Main Park, we made our way to the Winter Wonderland Show again, as we loved it yesterday.
We enjoyed the show again, it was brilliant!
We had 1 last go on flying elephants and Peter Pan again, then IASW.
We went to Belles Xmas village and went on the Story Boats, there was no queue, we got straight on.
And then went on Casey's Train.. There was about a 20min queue for that but we decided to wait as Hannah wanted to go on.

We then went to Discovery Land and went on the space rockets and then Hannah went on Buzz again and again and again!
There was no queue so hubby was walking on the ride, time after time!

I looked in the shop again next to it, as im was getting bored of the Buzz ride by now
I bought Hannah a Minnie Mouse Hair band to keep her hair back.
I wished i had a Jessie oufit for her to wear for the Toy Story Tea Party in a min but i couldnt find any in the shop, it was only Buzz and in the Village i saw Woody!
The outfits were very expensive anyway!

We then made our way to Pizza Planet for the Tea Party.
The gates were closed so we waited outside and Hannah was sooooooooooooooo excited, the most excited i had seen her!

I knew it wasnt going to be a busy tea party as there wasnt alot of people waiting outside with us.
When they opened the gates we walked in and there were people at door taking our reservation names or slips... i heard a few people being turned away as they had not booked!
Lady said ''Sorry only reservations please''

We got in and i explained it was for 2 adults and Hannah is under 3 and she showed us to the woman at the till and explained to her, we paid 30 euros and then we was shown where to sit.

We got a table near the play area which was brilliant.
Hannah was jumping up and down as she could see Woody, Jessie and Buzz.. she ran up to them.

She had a photo with Jessie, Woddy then Buzz!

244.jpg

242.jpg

245.jpg

Hannah was jumping all over the place, hehehe! It was not busy, there was so much space so we left Hannah running around , hugging the characters and playing in the play area while me and hubby helped ourselves to some food.
We got ourselves a hot choc and some nice cakes, cookies and fruit salad.
We also took a few cold drinks..
I think everyone was meant to only have 1 hot and 1 cold drink each but no one was counting and it was easy to take more.
The buffet had some really nice cakes and desserts but it would have been nice to have some savoury.. as we couldnt manage to eat alot.

The Buffet:
254.jpg

The characters had a break which was good as we used this time to get Hannah to the table and encourage her to eat something, she did well and ate quite a bit, it was all the things she liked so she enjoyed it.

Chip and Dale then came out dressed as Chef's
251.jpg

Then Buzz , Woody and Jessie came out again!
It was fab character interaction, the characters played with the kids..
The characters went into the play area with the kids too:
250.jpg

The play area:
253.jpg

Pizza Planet:
255.jpg

Jessie danced with Hannah and was jumping around with her..

*Hannah dancing and playing with Jessie
257.jpg

259.jpg

265.jpg

Woody was full of fun, playing with the children. He picked up Hannah and was spinning her around

261.jpg

260.jpg

Hannah had a photo with both Jessie and Woody and then we had a family pic with the character all together.
266.jpg

269.jpg

I had to have a photo with Mr Buzz!
270.jpg

And hubby wanted a photo with Jessie hehehe!
267.jpg

Hannah and Buzz
264.jpg

The Tea Party was worth every penny, infact i thought 15 Euros was brilliant, there was lots of food, drinks .. it was a relaxed enviroment,
It wasnt busy and me and hubby could relax and eat while Hannah played in the play area and the characters made real good effort playing with the kids, it was fab character interaction.
Hannah had the best of time and she is a Toy Story Fan and still talks about the tea party until now!

The only thing i would say is it would be nice to have some savoury in the buffet, as it gets too sweet after a while.

If your little ones are Toy Story fans then tea party is a must.. especially to meet Buzz and Jessie who are not often around for the meet and greets in the park.

After the tea party we went back to Discoveryland and guess what Hannah went on again!! Yes your right!! BUZZ!!
It was her very last go hehehehehe!

We then went into the Lion King Show, up near the cafe to have a peep of the show as we had not seen it as we decided to watch Winter Wonderland again today instead of our original plan of Lion King... we stayed for 15mins and watched it up in the cafe

271.jpg

272.jpg

We took some pics outside of the show:
275.jpg

And a pic of the space rockets at night
277.jpg

We then caught the end of the Enchanted Candlebration, where they lit up the castle.
We watched from a distance for a while and then decided to go and spend our last Euros in the Disney Village shops.
As we walked down the Main St, we kept looking back at the stunning castle which is breath taking, it was sad looking back for the last time,
5 days had gone so quickly but we had an amazing magical time and i think 5 days was just enough time to soak up all the magic and get everything we wanted to do done...

THE END X X X

What lovely photos of you all at the tea party- it does seem worth it just for those! I'm tempted to book. Thanks for all the details!

Ive really enjoyed reading your trip report, thanks :thumbsup2
Im looking forward to the tea party, Ive booked for Boxing day :cool1:

So, when are you planning your next trip!!? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter