Our Home Wedding/Disneymoon 9/05/09 Updated 8/6

AHHH! I forgot to update this.....This morning I found out that her doctor called and apologized bc she DIDNT HAVE CANCER! Very good news, not sure how that mistake was made..she still has to have surgery to remove the cyst but it is benign. So now I can order bridesmaid dresses :)

AHHH! I forgot to update this.....This morning I found out that her doctor called and apologized bc she DIDNT HAVE CANCER! Very good news, not sure how that mistake was made..she still has to have surgery to remove the cyst but it is benign. So now I can order bridesmaid dresses :)

OMG - I can't even imagine all the emotions that would be going through my mind dealing with that kind of news.

Also - subscribing because I'm getting married and doing my Disneymoon two weeks after you! =D

That is great news! But what a horrible mistake on the doctors behalf!

hey! Glad to have more people join in.....I will try posting more soon....Can anyone explain how to put my PJ into my signature?

In the top right hand corner, there's a link called Quick Links... click on that, then click Edit Signature. Than just post the link there.:thumbsup2

:woohoo: So I did a little online shopping today!!! Here is what I bought!

WeddingFlutes.jpg

Cakecutting.jpg

WeddingJewelru.jpg

Now the cake serving set and the glass flutes are from The Knot stores...I do not know the quality yet but with personalization my total before shipping was 32.00! They are currently on sale.....I was going to go someplace fancy that was higher quality Im sure but I just could not justify paying that much when Ill use it once! Ill let you guys know how they turn out. The jewelry is from ebay....I actually saw it on someone elses PJ, just cant figure out who it was now...Sorry for stealing your idea and thank you! Onto more good news, we scheduled our engagement pictures for next Saturday weather permitting....It will be at a park where me and D met and had our first kiss! I like that its some place meaningfuL!

Here's my DIY Cardbox! Lol I realize it isn't the best but I like it alot....the bottom was super easy and turned out great.....the lid was alot trickier and has some spots I'd change if I could....

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

That is soooooo cute that you guys are getting your engagement pics in the park you had your first kiss!!!!!!:love::love::love:

And the card box is super super super cute!!!! Did you paint it, or is it wrapped in fabic? Or something else?

It is fabric from Hobby Lobby.....It was just a whim, I walked past the fabric and knew I had to do something with it lol! So I got what they call a "paper box" its like cardboard... Got some fabric glue and put it together...the only weird thing is those creases on top of the box arent noticeable until i put the pictures on here....I cant even see them just looking at it......:confused3

It is fabric from Hobby Lobby.....It was just a whim, I walked past the fabric and knew I had to do something with it lol! So I got what they call a "paper box" its like cardboard... Got some fabric glue and put it together...the only weird thing is those creases on top of the box arent noticeable until i put the pictures on here....I cant even see them just looking at it......:confused3

It looks great!! I don't even see creases!! I wish I was more creative.

:woohoo: So I did a little online shopping today!!! Here is what I bought!

WeddingFlutes.jpg

Cakecutting.jpg

WeddingJewelru.jpg

Now the cake serving set and the glass flutes are from The Knot stores...I do not know the quality yet but with personalization my total before shipping was 32.00! They are currently on sale.....I was going to go someplace fancy that was higher quality Im sure but I just could not justify paying that much when Ill use it once! Ill let you guys know how they turn out. The jewelry is from ebay....I actually saw it on someone elses PJ, just cant figure out who it was now...Sorry for stealing your idea and thank you! Onto more good news, we scheduled our engagement pictures for next Saturday weather permitting....It will be at a park where me and D met and had our first kiss! I like that its some place meaningfuL!

Yay for wedding shopping!!!! :woohoo::banana::yay:

I can't wait to start doing that! I LOVE your jewelry! So pretty!:goodvibes

I cant wait to hear more! I love the PJ so far!

DFI and I stayed at AKV's on our last trip...(our engagement trip) I have a bunch of pictures of the room and hotel on my engagement TR if you want to check it out!

I love the Card box too! So cute! I might have to steal your idea... different colors though but i'll be sure to copyright you!:lmao:

I can't wait to see your engagement photos! Keep us updated! popcorn::

I like those earrings! My wedding jewelry seems to be one of the places I'm having a lot of trouble finding what I want to wear

Yay for wedding shopping!!!! :woohoo::banana::yay:

I can't wait to start doing that! I LOVE your jewelry! So pretty!:goodvibes

I cant wait to hear more! I love the PJ so far!

DFI and I stayed at AKV's on our last trip...(our engagement trip) I have a bunch of pictures of the room and hotel on my engagement TR if you want to check it out!

I love the Card box too! So cute! I might have to steal your idea... different colors though but i'll be sure to copyright you!:lmao:

I can't wait to see your engagement photos! Keep us updated! popcorn::

I checked it out! Love your pics of AKV! If you need any help with the box let me know!

I like those earrings! My wedding jewelry seems to be one of the places I'm having a lot of trouble finding what I want to wear

It wasnt something I was that concerned with to be honest, but I liked it when i saw the pic and they have a 7 day money back guarantee so i thought it would be worth a shot and for 26 dollars I cant go wrong. Good luck! :thumbsup2

Thought I'd post some pics of the dress and jewelery......Keep in mind Im not good with my new camera @ all...It seems the more expensive the camera, the more gadgets and if you dont understand the gadgets, you get a worse picture than the cheaper cameras.....About the jewelry....I like it...That being said I realize it doesnt look real and that was never my intention! But I went and looked at some wedding photog sites and looked at all the brides necklaces and they all look this way and id never even noticed till i set out to actually look at their necklaces!! I'm off to get ready for the E-Pics today. Im completely nervous and scared and know Im gonna look horrible but i gotta do it anyway!

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter