Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

::yes:: You and me both. :sad2:

15 days, 15 days, 15 days.......... I need to hang in there for just 15 more days before I can see my Vegas girls and have some fun! :dance3:

You can do it :cheer2: :cheer2: Just think, in 15 days we'll be munching on fried pickles, spending quality time with our boys, and finally (FINALLY!!) enjoying a Witch Doctor (after the elevator ride from H-E-double hockey sticks!!!) :woohoo: :woohoo:

RIO!!

You can do it :cheer2: :cheer2: Just think, in 15 days we'll be munching on fried pickles, spending quality time with our boys, and finally (FINALLY!!) enjoying a Witch Doctor (after the elevator ride from H-E-double hockey sticks!!!) :woohoo: :woohoo:

RIO!!

Whooo hoooo!! RIO!! :cool1:

Um, I'm not sure my blood pressure can handle that elevator again. :scared1: :sad2:

Have no fear, I'll protect y'all in the elevator.

Yay, Marcie to the rescue!! :cool1:

Yay Marcie :cheer2: I really do hate that elevator, but I'll give it a try one mroe time ;)

I have such a headache right now and I didn't sleep very well last night. Frank is out of town (Salt Lake City) until Friday and I never sleep great when he's gone. Dang him!! Jesse is trying to con me into letting him stay home - ya, right buddy! Nice try, but I'm not buying :rolleyes1

I have such a headache right now and I didn't sleep very well last night. Frank is out of town (Salt Lake City) until Friday and I never sleep great when he's gone. Dang him!! Jesse is trying to con me into letting him stay home - ya, right buddy! Nice try, but I'm not buying :rolleyes1

Aww, what a sweet kid. I'm sure he would hate to miss school but is doing to make sure your well rested and taken care of;) :lmao:

It's almost time!!!!! I have to get through a week without Brad first so I'll need a vacation by the 2nd. I'm going to get my hair done today and my friend won't tell me what she's doing so we'll see.

Frank is out of town (Salt Lake City) until Friday and I never sleep great when he's gone.
I know how you feel. I cannot sleep without Ruben either.

By the way, did you run far, far away yesterday?? Or did he catch you?? :happytv: :rolleyes1 :lmao:

It's almost time!!!!! I have to get through a week without Brad first so I'll need a vacation by the 2nd. I'm going to get my hair done today and my friend won't tell me what she's doing so we'll see.
:cool1: :banana: Hurry up time!!! Go faster!!!

I want to see pics of your hair. :3dglasses

Have a good day ladies! I'm off to take Adam and Noelle to an ortho appt and then do some jean shopping. I am finally accepting the fact that I will not fit into my jeans in two weeks. :rolleyes: Even the ones from the DL trip at way too tight!!! :eek:
So hopefully I can find at least one decent pair. If I have to, I will wear them every day and rinse them out in between wearings in the Bellagio fountains. I don't think they'll mind, right? :confused3

See ya!!

Aww, what a sweet kid. I'm sure he would hate to miss school but is doing to make sure your well rested and taken care of;) :lmao:

Yes, sweetness is his middle name :rolleyes1 Quite the sacrifice he was willing to make, but being the mean mom that I am, he is currently sitting through two hours of math followed by two hours of social studies, then joy of joys - grade 9 immunizations. This day just can't get any better for him ;)

You will definitely need a break by June 2!!! And you're working the day you leave too?? Yikes! Have fun with the hair. I'm getting mine colored this weekend, then cut next week. I may be wearing hats if they do it too short again (plus I'll cry). Here's hoping it turns out :thumbsup2

I know how you feel. I cannot sleep without Ruben either.

By the way, did you run far, far away yesterday?? Or did he catch you?? :happytv: :rolleyes1 :lmao:

I ran and he took a nap :thumbsup2

Have a good day ladies! I'm off to take Adam and Noelle to an ortho appt and then do some jean shopping. I am finally accepting the fact that I will not fit into my jeans in two weeks. :rolleyes: Even the ones from the DL trip at way too tight!!! :eek:

So hopefully I can find at least one decent pair. If I have to, I will wear them every day and rinse them out in between wearings in the Bellagio fountains. I don't think they'll mind, right? :confused3

See ya!!

Have fun with lunch and shopping - I'm sure you'll find an awesome pair of jeans :thumbsup2 Bellagio would be honored to have you rinse out your jeans in their fountain - but I've seen nasties floating in that water, so you might wanna rethink that strategy. I can buy another pair of those shiny gold capri tights if you want :confused3 It's Vegas, baby, we need to sparkle :idea:

I'm going to miss you guys! Unfortunately, my friend Doreen can't come. And with us going to WDW in July, it's a little hard to convince DH that I NEED a trip to Vegas. Make sure you all take lots of pictures, especially the blackmail kind ;)

You swaggie girls, I havne't seen you post any winnings on FB, are you still doing it??? Going good here $$$

Have fun with lunch and shopping - I'm sure you'll find an awesome pair of jeans :thumbsup2 Bellagio would be honored to have you rinse out your jeans in their fountain - but I've seen nasties floating in that water, so you might wanna rethink that strategy. I can buy another pair of those shiny gold capri tights if you want :confused3 It's Vegas, baby, we need to sparkle :idea:
I found some jeans! And I only had to go up 3 sizes!! :cool1:

:rolleyes:

But better than walking around nekkid. :scared1: :scared:

Good luck with the haircut. And way to run. :thumbsup2

I'm going to miss you guys! Unfortunately, my friend Doreen can't come. And with us going to WDW in July, it's a little hard to convince DH that I NEED a trip to Vegas. Make sure you all take lots of pictures, especially the blackmail kind ;)

Blackmail?? :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2

We'll miss you! :hug:

My next flight after this one is going to be free rewards travel. :banana:

Beth, I had to buy new capri's for work, nothing was fitting me. :confused3 I went up 2 sizes.

Hopefully today we are ordering our new swimming pool.

My next flight after this one is going to be free rewards travel. :banana:

Beth, I had to buy new capri's for work, nothing was fitting me. :confused3 I went up 2 sizes.

Hopefully today we are ordering our new swimming pool.

Yay for swimming pools! I could use one here, it's going to be at least 95 today. And yay for free travel!! :cool1:

Boo for larger sizes. :sad2:

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. I need this trip to hurry up!!!!! Why does it seem the closer it gets, the longer it's taking?? :confused:

I finally was able to get the internet company to come back today and set up our wireless, so I should be able to get on at home soon with no problems.

It's finally the weekend!

I finally was able to get the internet company to come back today and set up our wireless, so I should be able to get on at home soon with no problems.

Woo hoo for the Internet and woo hoo for the weekend :woohoo: It's a long weekend here, so no school on Monday :thumbsup2

:cool1:

Oh good, I've been waiting for your Vegas pics from earlier this month. :yay:

Woo hoo for the Internet and woo hoo for the weekend :woohoo: It's a long weekend here, so no school on Monday :thumbsup2
Enjoy your weekend! Is Jesse feeling better? I hope so!

We have a long weekend next weekend for Memorial Day. The kids only have 8 days or so of school left. I cannot wait!!!

:banana:Just FYI my vacation request was approved today. But, I only have 4 more days for the rest of the year. :confused3

Ladies, check your FB messages for the "new and improved" schedule. Leave it to us to change it all just two weeks out!! :lmao:
Thanks for everything. ;)

I like the new schedule a lot better.

I am itching for a tattoo bad, i'm actually going to work on designing it tonight, but I think I should wait to get it since we are getting a cabana and I won't be able to swim if i get it......ohhhhh and we are getting a pool soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter