Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

Cool - ice cream and coffee...... what else do we need for a good time :confused3 :confused3

OK - now I remember why I don't like to wax my legs. OUCH! Did that this morning, now it's just mani and pedi tomorrow and I'm ready for Vegas :thumbsup2 I'm debating on pink sparkly French mani and pink toes with flowers, or white sparkly French mani and burgundy toes with flowers...... Hmmmmmm, decisions, decisions :idea:

RIO!!!

OK - now I remember why I don't like to wax my legs. OUCH! Did that this morning, now it's just mani and pedi tomorrow and I'm ready for Vegas :thumbsup2 I'm debating on pink sparkly French mani and pink toes with flowers, or white sparkly French mani and burgundy toes with flowers...... Hmmmmmm, decisions, decisions :idea:

I just had my eyebrows threaded and my arms waxed today so I'm ready!

RIO!!! Whoooo hoooo!!!

Okay, now you don't suck anymore. :rotfl:

You implying that I did suck at one time :confused3 pirate: Wench :rolleyes1

I just had my eyebrows threaded and my arms waxed today so I'm ready!

Yeeouch! I had my eyebrows threaded once and I nearly cried. I'm too much of a wuss, I just get them plucked (no wax though or I get Klingon bumps above my eyes that last for a week :eek:). Legs being waxed is bad enough for me that I don't think I'll ever jump on the whole Brazilian band wagon :rotfl:

I can't actually see the picture, but I've seen them so many times I can only imagine :thumbsup2 Angie, right at the airport you'll see a nice big pic of the Chippendales - including my man Juan and Betty's man Chaun :woohoo: Don't let her fool you. She does get quite confused sometimes and because the names are so similar, she gets mixed up. We luv her though, so we just smile and point her in the right direction. Now Marcie, you better stay away from all her men (yes, that's men not man). She may have updated her list since last time, so it's probably a good idea to check with her first before you get your heart set on anyone. She's very possessive of her boys, you know :confused3 :rolleyes1

You implying that I did suck at one time :confused3 pirate: Wench :rolleyes1
I told you that if you were paying attention. :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2 :banana:

Angie, right at the airport you'll see a nice big pic of the Chippendales - including my man Juan and Betty's man Chaun :woohoo: Don't let her fool you. She does get quite confused sometimes and because the names are so similar, she gets mixed up. We luv her though, so we just smile and point her in the right direction.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...... :rolleyes:

:p

Just heard the latest weather forecast....... :rolleyes1

Wednesday 95 (35 Celsius)

Thursday 98 (36.66 Celsius)

Friday 99 (37.2 Celsius)

Saturday 102 (38.88 Celsius)

Sunday 104 (40 Celsius)

This is from our local news. The accuweather website has Saturday even higher at 105!! Not that it much matters. Anything beyond 90 is just miserable. Thank goodness for AIR CONDITIONING!!

Now Marcie, you better stay away from all her men (yes, that's men not man). She may have updated her list since last time, so it's probably a good idea to check with her first before you get your heart set on anyone. She's very possessive of her boys, you know :confused3 :rolleyes1

::yes::::yes::::yes::

I am soooo ready to get away for a few days. I sure hope it's exactly what I need. I'm almost completely packed now.

Just heard the latest weather forecast....... :rolleyes1

Wednesday 95 (35 Celsius)

Thursday 98 (36.66 Celsius)

Friday 99 (37.2 Celsius)

Saturday 102 (38.88 Celsius)

Sunday 104 (40 Celsius)

This is from our local news. The accuweather website has Saturday even higher at 105!! Not that it much matters. Anything beyond 90 is just miserable. Thank goodness for AIR CONDITIONING!!

Will you STOP with the freaking weather reports???? Angie and I are already crying in our drinks over the change in temperature :eek:

I told you that if you were paying attention. :rolleyes1

Sorry, did you say something??? :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2 WOO HOO!!!

I am soooo ready to get away for a few days. I sure hope it's exactly what I need. I'm almost completely packed now.

Yay for being almost packed!!! Yay for tomorrow :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :banana:

Will you STOP with the freaking weather reports???? Angie and I are already crying in our drinks over the change in temperature :eek:
I agree with Theresa, I'm getting scared. Brad just laughed at me when I told him the temps. He reminded me not to wear my wedding rings because my hands were so swollen last time:(

I agree with Theresa, I'm getting scared. Brad just laughed at me when I told him the temps. He reminded me not to wear my wedding rings because my hands were so swollen last time:(

How is the cabana going to work out?

Stacie, you mean you're going the weekend AFTER we are???? Why don't you just come a week earlier, call it a week getaway instead of a weekend getaway :confused3 :rolleyes1

I know! And there's no way I could be gone for a week again. Last week, when I went out to Cali for MA and then packing up Christine to come home, this house was a MESS!! It's going to take me this week to get it back to normal!!

Why don't you just stay out there a few more days? That will work :thumbsup2

Hey girlies! I look forward to seeing you all on Friday night! :cool1: Try not to have too much fun before I get there, ok? You can have a little fun, but save the real fun until I get there. :thumbsup2

I'm sorry I'll be missing you by a week, Stacie. I wish I could extend my trip!

I'm almost completely packed now.
:cool1: I have to go through my clothes tonight and try to figure out what fits and what I can wear where.

Oh, so I shouldn't tell you that they raised the weekend temp to 105 for both days? :rolleyes1

He reminded me not to wear my wedding rings because my hands were so swollen last time:(
Just stay hydrated. It will be okay. And we'll be inside as much as we possibly can. :)

You three go lay down on cushy bedding while the hot cabana boys feed you frozen grapes and fan you. ;)

With these temps, I think they'll be ready to head home!! LOL Let me know your plans so we can try to meet up. Hopefully Jane and Amy can come too.

Hey girlies! I look forward to seeing you all on Friday night! :cool1: Try not to have too much fun before I get there, ok?

Define "too much fun"........ :rolleyes1

THERESA, MARCIE AND ANGIE, YOU'LL BE HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: :banana:

Theresa, call me when you get in to your hotel.

:eek: :scared1: :faint: :sad2: :sad:

Just a few of the facial expressions I am making tonight while trying on clothes. :rolleyes: Not good at all.

We just have to remember to pay before 10 a.m. and then it's ours for the day. We can pay and then hit the outlet mall, then come back and chillax at the pool for the day :thumbsup2

Heck ya!!! Frank might be a little peeved, but he could get over it, right??? :rolleyes1

Oh, so I shouldn't tell you that they raised the weekend temp to 105 for both days? :rolleyes1

STOP THAT, MISSIE!!!!!

You three go lay down on cushy bedding while the hot cabana boys feed you frozen grapes and fan you. ;)

Heck ya :woohoo:

Theresa, call me when you get in to your hotel.

I'll call when I get there - just printed my boarding pass :banana:

:eek: :scared1: :faint: :sad2: :sad:

Just a few of the facial expressions I am making tonight while trying on clothes. :rolleyes: Not good at all.

Silly Betty!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter