Our BIG group on the 2/22 Eastern Magic

Great report! We were on the same cruise and had a great time. I remember your group singing with Jeff and Fidelio. You were great as were they. You're right though that you have to be with a group willing to participate to make it fun. My FIL and I were accused of sitting like we were watching tv back by the bar. Sorry we missed the DIS greet but got caught up with exploring and signing the kids up for clubs.

woody64

Originally posted by cathyrob
Well done Kate!!!! But what took you so long to post? Just kidding:cool:

:p Look who's talking about how long it took to post! :p LOL

Kate --
Thanks for the wonderful trip report! I enjoyed it immensely (sp?) along with your wonderful pictures.

You and Jen do look young, but I understand how frustrating it can be! My first year of teaching, a parent confronted me with "Are you sure you are old enough to teach?" Just how do you answer that?? LOL. Now that I am a wee-bit older, I am really starting to enjoy the fact that I look young!

Great report!

Yeah, I know someday I'll appreciate it, but.... What's really odd is down here in the South, people ask me how old my kids are. Not if I have any. How OLD my PLURAL children are! So I look too young to be served alcohol, yet people expect me to have more than one child already? :rolleyes:

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the great trip report...really enjoyed it!! One question...the adorable outfit that Hannah had on in one of your pictures from Tropical night...the cute green sarong skirt set...do you know where Hannah's mother got it from? I would love to get one for my DD, she will be 9 months when we sail. :) :p

Um, off the top of my head. I don't know. :) Really helpful, right? Actually, I am! Hannah's mom got the outfit in St. Maarten's that day. If you go to the marketplace, there are dozens of stores selling tropical print stuff. I don't know the exact store, but if you do a little hunting, I bet you'll be able to find something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter