Our Art of Animation Stay PICS

The bus service was awesome, but that's because the resort is 1/4 open. Not very many people on the buses and the wait to catch a bus to the park was very short.

The Arcade is near the rear exit to the main pool. It's in the Art of Animation Hall and it's a really nice one. All the latest/greatest games and a huge selection.

It's across from the last few people in this line towards the rear of the picture.

wdw007.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the info!! Super excited!!

Here is a picture of the differences between an RFID card and a Non-RFID card:

7413194888_7ed55310af_b.jpg

Non-RFID (left) RFID (right)

I was wondering if the LM rooms have a shower only or a bathtub? Is seems the suites have both, but was not sure about LM. I know it is not open yet, but I was hoping someone would know. Thanks:)

sry........ what is RFID?

From Wikipedia:
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of a wireless non-contact system that uses radio-frequency electromagnetic fields to transfer data from a tag attached to an object.

In this case, you tap your room key on an RFID pad on your room door instead of having to put your room key into a slot to open it. The key is also used in the same manner to gain access into the pool.

Hi there -- about how long would you say the bus ride was to the theme parks? We'll be going to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom for most of our trip and wanted to see how feasible it would be to go in the morning, bus back to the hotel for nap time, and then go back out in the late afternoon for dinner etc.

Thanks for the pics! So helpful!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! The hotel looks awesome! Thinking about staying in the Little Mermaid rooms. Im trying to figure out if they will be close to main building/bus? We are going with many kids and I just hope the Little Mermaid building isnt too far for them after a long day at the park!

Hi there -- about how long would you say the bus ride was to the theme parks? We'll be going to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom for most of our trip and wanted to see how feasible it would be to go in the morning, bus back to the hotel for nap time, and then go back out in the late afternoon for dinner etc.

Thanks for the pics! So helpful!

Since the bus does not share with POP, the ride is quick and direct. I'd say about 7-10 minutes tops to MK, but it does drop you off at the entrance instead of the TTC. The ride to MK is about 5 minutes as it's right down the road.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! The hotel looks awesome! Thinking about staying in the Little Mermaid rooms. Im trying to figure out if they will be close to main building/bus? We are going with many kids and I just hope the Little Mermaid building isnt too far for them after a long day at the park!

The LM rooms will be the furthest from the Main Building. Here is a picture of the map. They are buildings 7, 8 and 9.

7174180181_e2eda75143_b.jpg

Thanks so much for posting raven69david, love the pics!

Sounds like you had a great stay. :cloud9:

Was there anything you didn't like at AoA?

Thanks for the photos and info. We're going in 6 days. Can't wait! Glad you had a great time with your kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter