Other Message Boards?

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
I found the Dis boards when DH & I joined DVC & then eventually I found the CB & I love it here. I know there are many other boards out there, Disney & non Disney & I was wondering how many people frequent more boards than just the Dis...............

I'll go first~The Dis Boards is the only place I post........................

I post mostly on the DIS boards, but there are a few other forums out there that I visit now and then... mostly some EZ boards on some other non-Disney interests, and not nearly as often as here :teeth:

ivillage has a wonderful group of brds called Parentsplace. They are all about pregnancy & parenting. Mainly women.

The DIS is where I most frequently visit and post. I occasionally go over to MagicTrips and rarely post.

Mostly the Dis, but I also belong to the Prius board and the AVS Forum (a board about video and HD TV.)

Mostly the DIS boards, but I'm also a member of the Cruise Critic boards and post there occasionally (the Disney and Carnival cruise line boards).

I have a lot of free time at work so I post at several message boards. A few EZ boards (just friends chatting and stuff) and another Disney one. :)

I spend most of my computer time on the DIS but I also visit some EZ boards & U2 boards.

When I was planning the wedding I spent a lot of time on theknot.com boards. Now I just post on here and I have a private board with a couple of good friends.

Only dialog for me is here on the DIS, mostly CB, Tech and Theme park. I do visit several of the other Disney sites out there, some are very good for their informational content, but I do not participate on them. When I did some research on getting new cell phone, I visited (just read) a board that deals in cell phones. And you think we are nuts here, you should see cell phone junkies!!!!! :eek: We are meek and mild, LOL. :)

I love hanging out on the DIS boards, even though I don't post much. My first love is my Delphi board for fans of Bare Escentuals makeup, http://forums.delphiforums.com/bareescentuals. I've been co-moderating this board for 4 years now, and I love it! It's more than makeup! =)

I think my DH is getting tired of me hanging out on the DIS boards, though. Last night I said to him, "there are times during the day when things are quiet and all of a sudden I think about Disney and get so excited about going back." He looked at me like I had sprouted a third eyeball! LOL

I visit the DIS, Cruise Critic, (RCCL and DCL) and PARF (Parents of Professional Child Actors, or something like that. I'm an aunt, but hey it's close!) in this order every day.

I post here, on the Diary-X (online journaling service) forums, and on the dancer forums at balletalert.com, and I lurk occasionally at NaturallyCurly.com and the OutOfBoundsNess gymnastics board. Maybe I have too much free time. :p

usually I'm here but I post on several movie message boards and lurk on boards for a few bands(Black Eye Peas,Korn and Linkin Park) plus RPG games(every day).I'm also on Cruise Critic as a lurker since I'm doing reserch for my mom.And there's also the anime and Cowboy Bebop boards(along with Angel and Buffy)

I only post here but I occasionally read other boards (trip advisor, ivillage, mtv). I wouldn't feel comfortable posting on an unmoderated board :D .

Besides here, I post on MATH+1, which is a pretty small, tight-knit forum. Most of us on there know each other offline or have some sort of connection.

HeyMickey, are you on Diary-X? I know Stephen (Deken), the owner from a couple of Journalcons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!