OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

Morning all, how is everyone today? anyone got anything exciting planned? I'm off shopping later as I need to get a birthday present for my cousin, not sure what to get her neither does she:rolleyes: Its also payday for me so might treat myself seeing as I reached my target for a deposit on a house:thumbsup2

Morning all, how is everyone today? anyone got anything exciting planned? I'm off shopping later as I need to get a birthday present for my cousin, not sure what to get her neither does she:rolleyes: Its also payday for me so might treat myself seeing as I reached my target for a deposit on a house:thumbsup2

Well done on the house deposit - I should probably be saving for that rather than planning trips to DLP!

Horribly busy day at work today so hoping DBf will come home saying his holiday has been signed off (finally!) so we can book our trip!

Well done on the house deposit - I should probably be saving for that rather than planning trips to DLP!

Horribly busy day at work today so hoping DBf will come home saying his holiday has been signed off (finally!) so we can book our trip!

Thanks, I could have got the deposit a bit sooner if I hadn't had the 4 holidays last year but I decided to enjoy myself.

Fingers crossed you can book your trip soon:thumbsup2

Evening all, how is everyone?:goodvibes

I'm having a good week so far, I have Olympic tickets & today got my mortgage agreed in principle just need to find a house now:thumbsup2

I'm having a good week so far, I have Olympic tickets & today got my mortgage agreed in principle just need to find a house now:thumbsup2

thats fantastic news :banana:

i am going to be cleaning all night, its ashleighs preschool graduation tomorrow and im throwing her a little party. it all sounded better in my head than in reality. this little party is costing me a fortune :rotfl2:

i got her the tangled game for the wii so no doubt she will be playing that all day tomorrow

thats fantastic news :banana:

i am going to be cleaning all night, its ashleighs preschool graduation tomorrow and im throwing her a little party. it all sounded better in my head than in reality. this little party is costing me a fortune :rotfl2:

i got her the tangled game for the wii so no doubt she will be playing that all day tomorrow

They always sound good in theory:rotfl2: i'm sure she will have a fab time though:thumbsup2

Great news!!! :cool1: Good luck with the house hunting!

4 more sleeps for us so I'm printing off all our documents tonight, then catching up on last night's Apprentice with a glass of wine! :thumbsup2

Morning all! How are you all?

Its Friday!! :cool1:

Exciting plans for this weekend??

We have lots planned, my little twin sisters are turning 18 tomorrow!! I can't believe it, all grown up (and very tall :lmao:)

We have an entire weekend planned for them, lots of our friends and family are arriving from Swindon today (we moved from there 10 years ago), we have a table booked at Tamsin and Jade favorite restaurant tonight for the 25 of us. Tomorrow will start with a champagne breakfast, again for 25 (it's times like this i'm sure my mum hates having such a huge house :rotfl2: ) then we're off bowling and to follow have booked them a party at our local MacDonald's :rotfl2: , you're probably wondering why there?!?? They both have Saturday jobs there so my mum thought it would be funny, i know the staff are looking forward to it! :goodvibes

After this i will become child free until Sunday, DH will go and drop our boys off at his mums house while we have a few cocktails on the harbor in the sun! :lovestruc Then its back to my mums house, everyone showered, changed and beautified and off to a nightclub on the seafront, we have hired the top floor for a private party, its all leather sofas and dark lighting....perfect :goodvibes We have ordered a 100 cupcake tower too :goodvibes
And much to my fathers disgust i have booked the girls a stripper....they dared me, said i wouldn't (i'm quite a prude and tend to just go red at things like this :rolleyes: ) so i'm sure they will be surprised when a handsome young man comes in in a fireman uniform!! :worship:

My sisters have insisted we all do the 'MacDonalds breakfast challenge', where you stay out until the clubs close at 6 then go for breakfast....i'm not sure how many of us will be doing that! :rotfl2:

Sunday will be a day of relaxing and going out for lunch.

Sorry for such a long post, am very excited!

I'm 10 years older than my sisters and looked after them a lot as a teen as my dad worked lots and my mum was studying so i guess i have a little bit of 'maternal' feeling towards them as well as overwhelming huge love, they're just amazing and i'm so proud of them! I'm sure a few tears will be shed tomorrow! :lovestruc

I'm sure those of you who i have on Facebook will see the pictures....i'll apologize in advance for these! :rotfl2:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! :yay:

Hope you have a fun weekend Jemma & Happy birthday to your sisters:cheer2:

I maybe viewing another house this weekend, just need to sort it out & the estate agents aren't being very helpful! I'm off to the cinema tonight with my cousin to see either Hangover 2 or X Men we may have a meal beforehand.

Tomorrow i'm going shopping & have to drop my BIL birthday card over to him as his present is being posted direct from Amazon. In the evening i'm looking after my parents dog whilst they go out for a meal so i'm looking forward to my takeaway pizza its costing them

Sunday will just be a relaxing day before going back to work

Your weekend sounds great fun, Jemma party: hope your sisters have a fabulous birthday!! :dance3:

Good luck with the viewing, Nikki. :goodvibes

Your weekend sounds great fun, Jemma party: hope your sisters have a fabulous birthday!! :dance3:

Good luck with the viewing, Nikki. :goodvibes

Thanks, loved the house it wouldn't need anything done to except sorting out the front where it has been all concreted to allow them to park their cars. I would need all of it so would dig it up & put some grass down. It is the higher end on what I want to pay but am seriously considering it.

Having said that I have come across another one which I think warrants a viewing so will speak to the estate agent. They are making it difficult though as everytime I call to do a viewing they can't make it & offer me something for 3-4 days later (these are vacant properties) no wonder people are struggling to sell

Afternoon all, just to update I have bought the house I viewed last week (after the estate agent lying to both of us, we negotiated personally). Just got to finalise the mortgage next week.

Its exciting & scary:woohoo:

sounds good Nikki - is this the one with the area at the front that you want to lawn?
When do you hope to move in

Ooh congratulations Nikki :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: have the people you're buying from found somewhere yet?

Congrats Nikki, delighted for you!!! All the excitement of owning your own house :hug: if you get the decorating bug you can come do mine!!! It was perfect a couple of weeks agountil DS (2) got into superdestruction mode and tore off his border plus I have wooden flooring that needs laying in the kitchen :rolleyes1
Best of luck in your new house!

sounds good Nikki - is this the one with the area at the front that you want to lawn?
When do you hope to move in

It is but am having seconds thoughts, I may see it through the winter before making my mind up:goodvibes

Ooh congratulations Nikki :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: have the people you're buying from found somewhere yet?

Thanks, yes they have but the people who are selling told them they will accept their offer but wouldn't take it off the market until theirs sold. When they phoned him to tell him he then told them he wants another £10,000:headache: So they have said its a matter of principle & won't budge, however i'm in no rush but they are expecting another baby in November so ideally want to be moved before then.

Congrats Nikki, delighted for you!!! All the excitement of owning your own house :hug: if you get the decorating bug you can come do mine!!! It was perfect a couple of weeks agountil DS (2) got into superdestruction mode and tore off his border plus I have wooden flooring that needs laying in the kitchen :rolleyes1
Best of luck in your new house!

I don't mind decorating but fortunately I have bought a house that doesn't need anything done apart from the main bedroom as I don't like the colour of the walls. I can send my dad round now that he won't have much to do with mine:rotfl2:

Great news! Congratulations! It's such a wonderful feeling!

Hope it all goes smoothly! :hug:

:wizard: :wizard: that it all goes smoothly.
I don't mind decorating but fortunately I have bought a house that doesn't need anything done apart from the main bedroom as I don't like the colour of the walls. I can send my dad round now that he won't have much to do with mine:rotfl2:

And there was me thinking that you were going to wallpaper your lounge à la Cafe Fantasia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter