OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

Thanks Nikki!! Tell your Dad the pay is in tea and cake as we're brassic at the minute!:laughing:

Post number 100 on the chat thread guys!
Any nice plans for the weekend?

Myself and DP are off to my sisters Saturday for my nieces 18th birthday BBQ and drinks. Oh and a bouncy castle assault course :rotfl: this should be interesting! Cannot wait for it. My niece just finished her final 2nd level exam today so shes in full on ready to party mode! Hope the weather stays fine... we've just had a day of typical Irish weather. Sun, the spills of rain, hailstones, thunder, lightening and more rain.

:wizard: :wizard: that it all goes smoothly.

And there was me thinking that you were going to wallpaper your lounge à la Cafe Fantasia!

Shhh, thats going to happen when I next visit;) Once I know how much I need:rotfl2:

Thanks Nikki!! Tell your Dad the pay is in tea and cake as we're brassic at the minute!:laughing:

Post number 100 on the chat thread guys!
Any nice plans for the weekend?

Myself and DP are off to my sisters Saturday for my nieces 18th birthday BBQ and drinks. Oh and a bouncy castle assault course :rotfl: this should be interesting! Cannot wait for it. My niece just finished her final 2nd level exam today so shes in full on ready to party mode! Hope the weather stays fine... we've just had a day of typical Irish weather. Sun, the spills of rain, hailstones, thunder, lightening and more rain.

My dad likes cake:thumbsup2 I'm working the next 3 weekends, oh the joys of shift work:rolleyes:

Hope you have a fab weekend & don't end up injuring yourself:goodvibes

Sounds just like our weather today too! Have fun on Saturday and hope your niece enjoys her birthday. We're off to a wedding do Saturday evening then on Sunday we're dropping our DDs at Thorpe Park and looking round Hampton Court before heading to Tony Romas for the UK Comm board DIS meet.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. :goodvibes

Hi everyone :) This weekend I am finally getting round to celebrating my 18th Birthday with friends and family :lmao: We are going to China China (which is a restaurant that offers an all you can eat buffet of chinese food :cloud9:) up in Belfast to have dinner so im looking forward to it and catching up with friends :thumbsup2
I am also going to start packing for DLP on Wednesday :cool1: Although I say I will start it will probably be left to the last minute :lmao:
Hope everyone else has a good weekend!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend celebrating your :bday: 18th :bday: - not long now until your holiday!

Happy Monday everyone! :wave:
Had a lovely weekend. Laughed all Saturday night at my inebriated and mischevious OH and really enjoyed the party. My sister cooked enough to feed an army and it was all so tasty. Best pavalova ever :yes:
Was awfully under the weather yesterday.... wonder why :rolleyes1
Its my DDs last full week of Juniors and just ordered her books for Seniors. Off to her sports day tomorrow so that should be fun.
Looking forward to a nice soak in the bath and an early night after the hectic weekend.

Happy birthday Disneymad1993, hope you had a lovely meal :goodvibes

Thank you :goodvibes I really enjoyed it, it was nice to catch up with friends since we have been on study leave and haven't seen each other in ages lol

I love those catch ups! Just saw your ticker! Mucho jealous!! Are you all set?

Well long time no chat, been ages since I have on here and caught up with everyone. Even if they are Scottish lol, how is Disney at the moment. Im planning to go back soon and wondered where the best deals are?

Is it still best practice to book offsite hotels and tickets/AP separately for the best deals?

Looking forward to the magic :wizard:

Hi Glenn - it surely can't be 2 years since you were at DLP last :eek: - where does the time go?

When are you thinking of going this year?

Well long time no chat, been ages since I have on here and caught up with everyone. Even if they are Scottish lol, how is Disney at the moment. Im planning to go back soon and wondered where the best deals are?

Is it still best practice to book offsite hotels and tickets/AP separately for the best deals?

Looking forward to the magic :wizard:

Hi Glenn .. that comment about scottish is a tad offensive isnt it?? :rotfl:

it is im afraid, last time we went we got engaged so we have been saving up for our wedding next year. thinking of going for my 30th in September, just after the school holidays but the prices are putting us off really!

and of course all the bloody cornish that go there too like Holly lol, that can be a real put off. Pushing you out the way and jumping the queues! haha ;)

its tough :( we were determined to go for our honey moon.. but looks like tenerife...luxury villa etc etc will come in at alot less.... so its the spanish instead of the french for me this trip!!

it is im afraid, last time we went we got engaged so we have been saving up for our wedding next year. thinking of going for my 30th in September, just after the school holidays but the prices are putting us off really!

Wow didn't realise you hadn't hit 30 yet :rolleyes1 thought you were rapidly approaching 40 :lmao:

xx

sounds like APs and offsite would be the way to go if onsite doesn't have any good offers :).

its all the strain dealing with you DLP ladies, it can age a man trying to work on your level lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter