OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to be booking any DLRP trips for a long while. Although that is because I am saving up for 2 trips to WDW!! One next Christmas then one the following summer (although for that we are doing a week at WDW and week at Universal.)

Good evening all, I passed my 1st exam only have 1 more written to go:woohoo:

Morning all,

I need to convince my Dad that he wants to lend me £3,300 to buy a new car!

Wow, I get back from work and the chat thread is almost at the bottom of the page!!

I saw something a little unusual when I was out on playground duty this morning, the google earth camera van drove past!!

Wow Cap'n - that's quite some repeat post you've got there (I guess DIS was playing up this morning).

Wow, I get back from work and the chat thread is almost at the bottom of the page!!

I saw something a little unusual when I was out on playground duty this morning, the google earth camera van drove past!!

Interesting - those little camera vans have caused quite some controversy for one reason or another (mainly people concerned about their privacy).

Hello,

After using my computer via my logon yesterday, suddenly I cannot go into internet explorer!!!

For some reason if my hubby logs on to his he can (which I am using at the moment).

I was panicking I would not get my disney fix tonight.

Is there any computer wizards out there who might be able to tell me what I have done (obviously messed something up!!!)

It does say the computer is connected to internet and I find it weird hubby can and I cannot! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

wish i cud help eeyorefan, but not quite sure on that.

there are sum 'experts' on here!!

have just been chattin to dh using skype, so glad we have that, dont feel so 'out of touch' bein able to use that - and of course its free!!!!

other than that, nothin much happenin here lol

I am watching videos on you tube, as mentioned in another post its quite sad that compared to character interation at DCL, DLRP sucks.

I have been sat here laughing my head off at the things the characters do at DCL etc....

I've just had a look at the google street view thing and I have to admit - I'm a little creeped out by it.

I appreciate they've blurred faces and number plates to help protect the privacy of people in the pictures, but even so - it all just feels a little too invasive to me. Maybe it's just me, but something about knowing how many pictures those cars must of taken while driving up and down streets just seems like an invasion of privacy to me :confused3

I've just had a look at the google street view thing and I have to admit - I'm a little creeped out by it.

I appreciate they've blurred faces and number plates to help protect the privacy of people in the pictures, but even so - it all just feels a little too invasive to me. Maybe it's just me, but something about knowing how many pictures those cars must of taken while driving up and down streets just seems like an invasion of privacy to me :confused3
Ooooh, I love it.

I don't get the whole 'invasion of privacy thing'. Yes you can go right by my old house, and see what colour its painted etc. But you couldn't stalk anyone on it or anything, as it doesn't change.

Maybe I'm naive but I am not really fussed by much privacy stuff.

Like the ID card things, I think it's an awesome idea. I'll give the goverment all of my DNA, fingerprints, retina scan. Anything. I figure if the 'feds' want to spy on me doing my boring day to day stuff, but it means that other people also get spied on and caught breaking the law then its fine by me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter