• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - let the CHAT CHAT continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish some of the staff I work with were as considerate as you!

I sit opposite a woman who brings everything to work with her for a few hours and then goes home at lunch time!!

Oh dear that's not good...

I've been known to come in to work with minor things (colds etc) because I don't like taking the day off just for a cold.

But sickness is a little different - it's not pleasent and I wouldn't wish it on anybody else.

I'm trying to compromise though - I wont' be waiting 48 hours to return like you're supposed to in schools - I'll just wait to have a clear night after eating a good meal as it's been the morning's that I've felt worse and been ill during over the past couple of days. If I can survive the night then I'm sure I'll be well enough to go to work :thumbsup2

I'm soooooooo tired :lmao:

I really wanted to take Kyra swimming today but sleep deprivation has made me feel like complete parp.

I think the Black Lion is closed until the evenings atm if that's where you were thinking of going.

No was going to go Splashes....

I was going to go KidsZone aswell again but I don't think any buses run to where it is, which has pooed me off aswell.

Spalshes is far better, although I nearly drowned Kacee last time we went by sending him down the baby slide (he was about 6 months old)

Spalshes is far better, although I nearly drowned Kacee last time we went by sending him down the baby slide (he was about 6 months old)

:lmao: that slide is hardcore.

I love sticking Kyras head under the mini waterfall :lmao: she doesnt take kindly to it.

:lmao: I bet she doesn't!

We prefer Splashes because of the Family changing rooms (that's a lie, it's really for the flume!!)

:lmao: I havent been on that flume in years...Probably since I was at Primary school.

I really want to go Splashes now lol.

I've been using up our collection of Kellogg's swim free vouchers for the last few Sunday's :goodvibes
Morgan has always been a strong swimmer. But now that Jack is progressing well I can cope with the 3 of them. OH doesn't like water... well chlorine doesn't like her to be honest.
I had forgotten how much fun you can have at the pool.
Even though our local pool is completely lame with just a 6 lane pool affair. No fancy slides or flumes here :confused:

Glad the kiddies are enjoying it. Our local pools only let an adult take one child under 7, so I'd have to drag OH along with me :(

Oh what a fantastic day i have had...

I have spent the best part of my day at the hospital with Kyra. I'm offically stressed and i want to go sleep.

She stuck a bead right up her nose, what annoyed me was that the doctor in A&E wasnt qualified to remove it and that we should of been sent straight to the childrens ward to have it removed, but oh no we wasted 2 and half hours in A&E to be told this.

Also some weird man tried to chat me up, it was freaky.

:scared1: kids really know how to send us grey dont they??
how annoying tho that u cuda got it sorted quicker - am trusting kyra was fine tho??

lol @ freaky man ;)

She stuck a bead right up her nose, what annoyed me was that the doctor in A&E wasnt qualified to remove it and that we should of been sent straight to the childrens ward to have it removed, but oh no we wasted 2 and half hours in A&E to be told this.

Also some weird man tried to chat me up, it was freaky.

Sounds about right with A&E:sad2: Hope shes okay now though and you too.:hug:

odd about the man - chatting you up while you were in a hopsital with your daughter?!?

:scared1: kids really know how to send us grey dont they??
how annoying tho that u cuda got it sorted quicker - am trusting kyra was fine tho??

lol @ freaky man ;)

Kyra is fine, she seemed to of enjoyed her day out lol.

Sounds about right with A&E:sad2: Hope shes okay now though and you too.:hug:

odd about the man - chatting you up while you were in a hopsital with your daughter?!?

At first he seemed to be polite making general conversation, but then he came back after he had been seen by triage and asked if i wanted a lift home. I was like :eek: He kept making hints about me giving him my Facebook details etc it was really scary...he was in his forties aswell.

Oh the things that kids do. Glad she is ok and shame on the weird old man does he not know that A&E is not a pick up joint.

Ikeep on thinking I have forgot something really important for our trip.

Emma - that doesn't sounds half as bad as the pointless trip I had to A&E one year.

I used to have a brace with little arms joining my top and bottom teeth so my bottom jaw could only move in a hinged kind of way (hinged on my back teeth).

Well - we were on holiday on the canals in the midlands somewhere one year and had gone for a meal in a pub. As I was eating my meal, the brace broke, leaving one of the arms hanging loose with some sharp metal on one end of it.

So - off we went to A&E to see what they could do about it. We were made to wait quite a while to be seen, only to be told (once we were seen) that they couldn't do anything about it.

Once we got home, we made a quick appointment with the orthodontist who slotted in a small (standard) dentist tool, flicked out a small ring and of course of came the broken arm in no more than a second or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter