OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...you are going to have another SDD whilst at DLRP! Is that even legal?!?

Here's a loner question for you all:

I'm in all alone tonight, Jacks at his mums (I opted out this time).

I'm gonna stay in and watch strictly and x factor with the cat. (And DIS, I'm sure!)

What single person food should I get.

I'm thinking hassle free!

Here's a loner question for you all:

I'm in all alone tonight, Jacks at his mums (I opted out this time).

I'm gonna stay in and watch strictly and x factor with the cat. (And DIS, I'm sure!)

What single person food should I get.

I'm thinking hassle free!

Well, when we're in on our own (Sorry, we're never apart! Lol!) we like to go either Sainsburys or Marks and Spencers and buy a nice ready meal to just bung in the oven..... It's a nice treat!! Another nice treat is a Pizza Express oven pizza.... American Hot is especially nice... :goodvibes These are as hassle free as I can think other than a takeaway....

Or if you fancied cooking, get some fresh tagliatelle pasta and put in to boil. Chop up a chicken breast, one red chilli and two cloves of garlic. Saute them together in a little oil until the chicken is browned nicely, then drain the pasta and mix in the chicken, garlic, chillis and oil in with the pasta, and then a handful of chopped fresh parsley.... Yum!!

Bob xoxoxox

I'm trying to write my letter to the Vicar with regards to performing our wedding ceremony..... I've so far got: "Dear Reverend Welch..." and that's it! I've drawn a blank!! :headache: Help, anyone?

Bob xoxoxox

I'm trying to write my letter to the Vicar with regards to performing our wedding ceremony..... I've so far got: "Dear Reverend Welch..." and that's it! I've drawn a blank!! :headache: Help, anyone?

Bob xoxoxox

Yours sincerely at the end ;)

Haha, love it!

I got a pizza and some chips and dips from waitrose in the end. :)

Really missing Jack at the mo.

This (5 1/2 hours) is the longest we've been apart for a year! Very odd.

Well, I'm still here to chat! I know I'm not Jack, but I can chat!! :goodvibes

Oh Gosh, I'm really excited now!! I know I've only sent a letter, but it's soooo exciting!

Bob xoxoxox

Well, I'm still here to chat! I know I'm not Jack, but I can chat!! :goodvibes

Oh Gosh, I'm really excited now!! I know I've only sent a letter, but it's soooo exciting!

Bob xoxoxox
Awww, I'm so excited for you!! (And jealous!) Can't wait till its my turn!!

How's the rest of your day been? I treated myself to a new coat, which I love and really really needed!!

Awww, I'm so excited for you!! (And jealous!) Can't wait till its my turn!!

How's the rest of your day been? I treated myself to a new coat, which I love and really really needed!!

Just realised something. You've done something very mean. I'm very much into my food... AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT KIND OF PIZZA YOU GOT!! :eek: I demand to know!! :laughing:

Lol- I'm proper jumping round now!! I feel properly like I'm getting married!

My day has been very quiet..... I urgently need new clothes, but I can't seem to find any I like... I've seen a couple of coats I like, but I need actual clothes! Lol! I've seen a gorgeous £120 :-)eek: ) coat that I love, but I also like this:

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webap..._category_rn=51545&productId=915175&langId=-1

(Don't think I could carry it off though!)

What colour coat did you buy??

Bob xoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter