OT- Check your credit card statements

Ciciwoowoo

DIS Veteran
Just an FYI. My mom just opened a credit card account with Chase, the same bank that has the Disney credit cards. The first charge on her first statement was a $500 charge to the NY EZpass. The second charge was the same. The third charge was an $800 charge to the NY DMV. She lives in Michigan!!!

She contacted them and was put through to the fraud department, before she even said a word! They knew of this fraud all along, but didn't bother to call her to alert her of this activity. If she would not have checked the statement first, she would have ended up being liable for these fraudulent charges!

I told her that Chase is out of NY, so its likely that the numbers were stolen when the card was created or shipped to her.

We spent all afternoon on the phone with the credit bureaus. I just want everyone to be on the lookout for this!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!