Orlando Smackdown: Dis vs. Uni. Ch.16 Japan Hates me, Just Hates me 7-13

Ach, so far behind,,, but I'm tryking to catch up. I just keep getting sidetracked withy the current headlines that sho up on my screen,,,,,,,,,, and WOW.
Did you know that we have a black president now? And taht America was invading Canada in a movie? Heh, it'll never work, all they have ot do is bring out M. J. Fox to speak for a few minutes,,,, and everybody will start crying. ]
But ,,, I am taking baby steps here,,,, and Ponzi? you a gonna have to work for your livin here, boy. But I know yuou, and you are good as gold when it comes to written and a writen stuff. By the way,, anybody know where I can go to make a Super Bowl winner bet for my beloved Bears??:??:

I just want to make sure that wherever that is,,,, I don'[t come anywhere near that in the next few months!

Okey dokey,,, this was step two in the way back to the world of typin,,,,,I think I'm makin progress. Ponz,,, if you have sumpin to add,,, be glad to read it tomorrow,,,,,,, funny ,,,,, how I can feel like you are busintin at the seems to say something here.
\
Bye for now,,,,,,,

Oh,,, by the way,,, I never did post the pics of myself the moron from the very last trip, did I?

the one,,, in Friends lingo that said something liuke,,,,,,

" The one where Nebo has a beard"

and yes,,, I was funny looking,,, except to Buzz,,, she acted like she never noticed it when we met,,,,, and yes,,, she is far stranger than I am!

gotta go,,, adidas

There's our "Last American Hero"! I was starting to look for your face (Swiss Miss Nebo) on milk cartons. Glad you're still with us, Chief.

But I have to admit, your narrative above was a little hard to follow. No worries, though. Recuperation and rehab take time. Reminds me of my Aunt Nell (this is a God's-honest true story). She had a stroke and while she could talk afterward, it took a little while for her brain to reconnect accurately with her mouth. She would think of things she wanted to say, but when she spoke, the message from her brain to her mouth jumped the track a bit and disconnected words would sometimes get strung together. The thing was she knew it the minute she spoke, and it would frustrate her to no end. But she was a trooper and tried to keep her sense of humor. So one day, she looked at me and in her most serious voice said, "Are you still cooking in your drawer?". We both looked at each other in bewilderment for a full 20 seconds, at which time we both dissolved in peals of laughter. Turns out she was trying to ask me something about my car, but we hooted over the inquiry, as delivered, for years. Moral of the story - keep your sense of humor and keep plugging away. All will come back to you in good time. And I certainly do not intend to suggest that you have suffered a stroke - we all know that ship sailed years ago. Just wanted to give you encouragement that, just like feisty Aunt Nell, you will be back to your fighting weight in no time.:banana:

\
Bye for now,,,,,,,

Oh,,, by the way,,, I never did post the pics of myself the moron from the very last trip, did I?

the one,,, in Friends lingo that said something liuke,,,,,,

" The one where Nebo has a beard"

and yes,,, I was funny looking,,, except to Buzz,,, she acted like she never noticed it when we met,,,,, and yes,,, she is far stranger than I am!

gotta go,,, adidas

Insert exaggerated sigh here. Really, Nebo, really? I mean as far as I can recall, Pkondz has not photo shopped my picture as a gremlin, a Coppertone horror, I mean model, a little girl in braids who would literally scare the bejeebus out of the devil and so forth.

And Nebo, if you will recall, there may have been some nearby molting going on that just may have drawn my attention from your beard.

Just saying!! ;)

There's our "Last American Hero"! I was starting to look for your face (Swiss Miss Nebo) on milk cartons. Glad you're still with us, Chief.

I mean as far as I can recall, Pkondz has not photo shopped my picture as a gremlin, a Coppertone horror, I mean model, a little girl in braids who would literally scare the bejeebus out of the devil and so forth.

I would never do any of that!

what?

Oh criminy! My eyes, my eyes! Unsee, unsee!!

I'm pretty sure my retinal memory had just begun to slightly blur the memory of Swiss Miss Nebo. Thanks so much for scarring me again with a new retinal imprint. :sad2:

I will never, ever be able to drink hot chocolate without having that image come to mind. :scared:

And what does your "what" refer to Pkondz?

try living with him...;)

:lmao:

Oh criminy! My eyes, my eyes! Unsee, unsee!!

I'm pretty sure my retinal memory had just begun to slightly blur the memory of Swiss Miss Nebo. Thanks so much for scarring me again with a new retinal imprint. :sad2:

I will never, ever be able to drink hot chocolate without having that image come to mind. :scared:

My work here is done.

And what does your "what" refer to Pkondz?

when?

Oh Pkondz, pkondz.....this is way too easy.

Why?

Because I said so! uttered in my most stern mom voice. :furious:

Hey Ya'll! I'm back... unfortunately. We considered never coming back and just living in Disney forever.... however... that didn't work. So, we're back... and I'm looking at the Disney job openings... unfortunately nothing I'm interested in. :furious:

Anyway.... I posted my first chapter already.... and I'm back to catch up on TRs!

LOL, missing Neebs. I can stop feeling so guilty for being so MIA.

popcorn::

Geez. You leave a trippie for 3 months and a lot happens. Finally caught back up. Glad to hear that nebo is feeling better.

Now it's just getting a little spooky....

In the past, people have accused Nebo and I of being the same person.

Not true.

He's taller and better looking.
And he writes better, too.

But then this happened. OMG.
Maybe there's some truth to it.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been a bit busy.
No, let's rephrase that... I've been stupid busy.

I've been called in to work most of my days off.
Some of my work days have been turned into 16 hour shifts.
I've been going from Evening shifts to day shifts to Midnights all mixed up and all over the place.
When I'm not working, I'm scrambling like mad to get stuff done around the house.

And during all of it, I kept thinking, "I've got to call Nebo and see how the big lug is doing."

Just no time.
I was starting to feel like a bum.

I mean, what kind of friend am I anyway? He hasn't been able to type; the least I could do is call, right?

Last night, the phone rings around 6:30pm. It's work. Can I come in at 11:00pm for a night shift?

I have to take Elle to the orthodontist at 11:30am... which means I pick her up at 10:45am... which means I probably won't get any sleep until after... if at all.

And that's what happens.
No sleep.

I drop her off back at school afterwards, head home, grab a bite to eat and hit the sack for a nice long hour and a half snooze. :sad2:

I get up and.... I don't remember what I did next.
I know I got up, shaved, showered, got dressed, blah, blah, blah.

I have dinner all planned out. Got all the groceries, etc.
And I have absolutely no desire to cook.

I'm a tad tired.

Ruby suggests grabbing some pizza.

Upshot is we're done dinner early. I just have to set the DVR and then I have a 60 minute window before I have to drive Elle to dance class. Just enough time to call Nebo!

Then the phone rings.
I can tell from the ringtype that it's long distance.

This means only one thing.

Soliciting.

Usually when I hear the long-distance ring, I don't even bother answering.
The machine will screen out the insurance salesmen/credit card offers/free cruises/surveys/free computer repair/etc.

But when the phone rings tonight, I ask Kay to pick it up.

She knows the drill, too. "Why do you want me to answer the solicitation call?"
"It might be Nebo."

And of course it was.

And then he apologizes for not being a good friend and calling sooner!!!

We had a nice chat, and they're off at 5:30am tomorrow.

Have a great trip Nebo and Smidgy!

Now it's just getting a little spooky....

In the past, people have accused Nebo and I of being the same person.

Not true.

He's taller and better looking.
And he writes better, too.

But then this happened. OMG.
Maybe there's some truth to it.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been a bit busy.
No, let's rephrase that... I've been stupid busy.

I've been called in to work most of my days off.
Some of my work days have been turned into 16 hour shifts.
I've been going from Evening shifts to day shifts to Midnights all mixed up and all over the place.
When I'm not working, I'm scrambling like mad to get stuff done around the house.

And during all of it, I kept thinking, "I've got to call Nebo and see how the big lug is doing."

Just no time.
I was starting to feel like a bum.

I mean, what kind of friend am I anyway? He hasn't been able to type; the least I could do is call, right?

Last night, the phone rings around 6:30pm. It's work. Can I come in at 11:00pm for a night shift?

I have to take Elle to the orthodontist at 11:30am... which means I pick her up at 10:45am... which means I probably won't get any sleep until after... if at all.

And that's what happens.
No sleep.

I drop her off back at school afterwards, head home, grab a bite to eat and hit the sack for a nice long hour and a half snooze. :sad2:

I get up and.... I don't remember what I did next.
I know I got up, shaved, showered, got dressed, blah, blah, blah.

I have dinner all planned out. Got all the groceries, etc.
And I have absolutely no desire to cook.

I'm a tad tired.

Ruby suggests grabbing some pizza.

Upshot is we're done dinner early. I just have to set the DVR and then I have a 60 minute window before I have to drive Elle to dance class. Just enough time to call Nebo!

Then the phone rings.
I can tell from the ringtype that it's long distance.

This means only one thing.

Soliciting.

Usually when I hear the long-distance ring, I don't even bother answering.
The machine will screen out the insurance salesmen/credit card offers/free cruises/surveys/free computer repair/etc.

But when the phone rings tonight, I ask Kay to pick it up.

She knows the drill, too. "Why do you want me to answer the solicitation call?"
"It might be Nebo."

And of course it was.

And then he apologizes for not being a good friend and calling sooner!!!

We had a nice chat, and they're off at 5:30am tomorrow.

Have a great trip Nebo and Smidgy!

It's funny how things like that happen. It's happened with T-Man too a few times. We start talking about needing to call them and that very night, T-Man gets a phone call. I think they have ESPN

:cool1: So excited it has been a great week! We finally booked a wdw trip for January:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
and if that is not exciting enough I get to meet the famous Nebo and Smidgy AND Thumperman and Lady H. tomorrow. Going to take lots of pictures and make sure to post them if I can't figure out how to here at least on FB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts