ordering gifts

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
Can you order gifts/flowers while on the ship my anniversary is 6 nights into our cruise, or can i pre order and specify that date to be delivered to our room?

I believe that they are delivered to the cabin the day you sail. I purchased a flower arrangement, and it was there when we were allowed access to our room.

Can you order gifts/flowers while on the ship my anniversary is 6 nights into our cruise, or can i pre order and specify that date to be delivered to our room?

They will be bringing the flowers on the first day. So even if they offered to hold them until the anniversary they would be sitting for almost a week before you got them.

Our DD ordered flowers to be delivered to our room for our Mexican Riviera cruise, and we enjoyed them all week. Very beautiful arrangement. We would've liked to take them home, but the flowers weren't allowed to leave the ship, even tho they had been delivered at the Port of Los Angeles. :confused3

So, if you had the flowers held to be delivered on the 6th day of your cruise, you wouldn't be able to enjoy them very long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter