Ordering from walmart.com for pick up at a Walmart in the US?

Bea

DIS Veteran
We need a (cheap umbrella)stroller for our DS. He hasn't been in one in about 1 1/2 years (other than last years WDW trip).

We have a full day in Manchester,NH before catching our flight and we were going to spend some of the day looking for an appropriate stroller. I just noticed on walmart.com we can actually order one and have it delivered to the walmart in Machester for free.

There is the issue of providing my billing address, as they only allow US addresses, but there is a paypal option and hoping this may work.:thumbsup2

Has anyone ever done this? :goodvibes

I ordered a stroller from www.albeebaby.com and had it shipped to the resort.

Albeebaby has some great prices right now. Britax Blink for a bit more than the umbrella stroller they sell at WDW with better features. This one also has a 55lb limit. http://www.albeebaby.com/britax-blink-stroller-sprout.html

Cheap strollers are hard to push. I have one in the trunk of my car. I still can't believe I pushed that around DLR in 2007. It is too short for me and it's hard to push.

I'd spend a bit more and get something that you won't find a pain to push. When your trip is over if you have no use for it, sell it. I'm sure you will get a lot more for it than a cheap one.

We need a (cheap umbrella)stroller for our DS. He hasn't been in one in about 1 1/2 years (other than last years WDW trip).

We have a full day in Manchester,NH before catching our flight and we were going to spend some of the day looking for an appropriate stroller. I just noticed on walmart.com we can actually order one and have it delivered to the walmart in Machester for free.

There is the issue of providing my billing address, as they only allow US addresses, but there is a paypal option and hoping this may work.:thumbsup2

Has anyone ever done this? :goodvibes

Yes I have done exactly that-paid via paypal and picked up at a Wal Mart in the states- worked perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter