Ordering a Birthday Cake....Which restaurant?

shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
We are going to Disney the first week in May and our Daughter will be turing 5 on June 1st. It worked out better for us to go to Disney earlier than her Birthday, even though this is something of a Birthday trip for her.

Since we won't be there ON her Birthday, I didn't tell them when we booked and all that mess, but we are planning to pick a day and make it special for her by having a basket delivered to our room and that sort of thing. I was also thinking about ordering her a special Birthday cake at one of the restaurants that we are going to for that day.

I actually just found the thread with pictures, but I'd still like to hear any suggestions that you may have!

So I guess what I'm interested in is experiences with this and suggestions. I'd love to see pictures if you've ordered a cake! Also, which restaurant would you pick? We are eating at Artist Point, Le Cellier, Whispering Canyon, California Grill and Chef Mickeys.

Thoughts? Ideas, Clever stories?

CM's brough DS out a special Cupcake, card & sprinkles on the table. So if you tell them you shouldn't have to order a cake. So I would pick one of the other places.

Kae

We ordered a cake for my aunt and niece at the Hoop Dee doo review and it was fantastic!( I know that's not one of your choicesbut just to give my experience) They did it by how many people were on our party 24. And I think it was around $40. We just called a day or two before. But it was good and it made the whole show more special. Make sure you get her a birthday button. She can wear it the whole time and all the CM's wish Happy Birthdays my niece who turned 6 loved it!
Have a great trip.:yay:

where do you get a birthday button? my daughters will be turning 9 on our trip in may. great birthday present for them. I was going to order a cake at chef mickeys

They got the buttons with the cake. I would think all the restaurants do this but I am not sure. :confused3
Best Wishes!

We ordered a chocolate mickeyhead for dd at Crystal Palace from the MK bakery. I think they have these lots of places. I've also ordered the castle mini cakes, slippers and dog bones at GF. This time I ordered a "Nemo" cake for ds at Coral Reef.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter