Options for next Disneyland Girls Only Trip

Which time of year would you like the 2009 trip to take place in?

• End of February or early March

• End of March or early April (before Easter which is April 12)

• Late September or early October

• Anytime is fine, I'm there no matter when or what!

Results are only viewable after voting.
HI all!!:flower3:

Haven't had much time to talk lately. (I've been a sewing fool these last weeks.)

Anyways my first vote was for the end of Feb/March. My second would be in March, before spring break sets in.

WOO HOO!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

HI all!!:flower3:

Haven't had much time to talk lately. (I've been a sewing fool these last weeks.)

Anyways my first vote was for the end of Feb/March. My second would be in March, before spring break sets in.

WOO HOO!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Melody: hope the sewing is going well! You are going to post pictures of the kids wearing your efforts, aren't you (especially those puffy sleeve thingies!)

:laughing: :laughing:

I didn't make this last trip, but I voted for Sept-Oct only because if it goes over a weekend, my AP is blocked out on Saturdays starting in March. I'd like to try and go next time :) Although, I'm rather quiet and shy and nervous around people I just meet.

I didn't make this last trip, but I voted for Sept-Oct only because if it goes over a weekend, my AP is blocked out on Saturdays starting in March. I'd like to try and go next time :) Although, I'm rather quiet and shy and nervous around people I just meet.

Hi, thanks for posting. Don't be nervous or shy! All the ladies here are so nice and friendly. Really a great bunch. :goodvibes

I hope it works out that you are able to go with us. Once we narrow it down to a time frame, we can work on dates. Hopefully ones without any black out days for anyone. Or maybe if there is a black out day, we can plan something to do outside of the parks.

Found out today that the Fall MouseAdventure is November 16th so we should probably avoid that (probably too close to Thanksgiving anyway).

Found out today that the Fall MouseAdventure is November 16th so we should probably avoid that (probably too close to Thanksgiving anyway).

Agreed. Although so far the early dates are doing better then the Fall.

I was hoping that there would be another DL trip. I would love to go! I was interested in the first trip, but the dates didn't work out for me.

Wow, we've had 44 votes! That's great. Just a reminder this poll will close tomorrow evening so if you haven't voted, and want to, there is still time. :)

I'd love to join you ladies for the next trip. I'm planning on getting APs this winter. I'll just have to work on getting someone to watch DD for a day or two. I voted for late March early April because it would be great to have my tax return back - then maybe I could fly down. We'll see. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to meet everyone in person. :)

I'd love to join you ladies for the next trip. I'm planning on getting APs this winter. I'll just have to work on getting someone to watch DD for a day or two. I voted for late March early April because it would be great to have my tax return back - then maybe I could fly down. We'll see. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to meet everyone in person. :)
That would be great if you could make it this time!

This poll closes tomorrow, and then after that, I'll start another one with some specific dates so we can get this narrowed down and make some real plans! :cool1:

I voted fall even though I haven't decided if I even want to join in this time.
I am very much waffling from my first no to, to my current well maybe.

I am just TOO hyper for group activities!!!

End of February, I will be in Ohio learning some manner of Veterinary Biz stuff.

So, even though the fall has no chance of winning, I cast my vote there.

Amy

Hi Amy. Darn I wish there were dates that were perfect for everyone. :( I'd like to get the chance to meet you.

Where in SoCal are you again? Any chance you could join us for some mini meets?? :hyper: A smaller meet might work better for you too. Less crowded. :rotfl:

After thinking about it I realized anytime is fine for me! I'll be transferring to CSUFullerton or as I call it, Cal State Disneyland! (15 minutes away!) for spring 2009 (if everything goes accordingly) and I'll definitely spring for the premium pass when my current SO. CAl one expires.

After thinking about it I realized anytime is fine for me! I'll be transferring to CSUFullerton or as I call it, Cal State Disneyland! (15 minutes away!) for spring 2009 (if everything goes accordingly) and I'll definitely spring for the premium pass when my current SO. CAl one expires.

That's great news!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter