Options for next Disneyland Girls Only Trip

Which time of year would you like the 2009 trip to take place in?

• End of February or early March

• End of March or early April (before Easter which is April 12)

• Late September or early October

• Anytime is fine, I'm there no matter when or what!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Amy. Darn I wish there were dates that were perfect for everyone. :( I'd like to get the chance to meet you.

Where in SoCal are you again? Any chance you could join us for some mini meets?? :hyper: A smaller meet might work better for you too. Less crowded. :rotfl:

Beth,
I am in San Diego...so might make a mini meet sometime. I have the S. CA pass so lots of blackout dates!!!

My DD and I were just there last Thursday....so I do get my fix!!!

Oh, and I'd love to meet you too!!!

Amy

Amy, that's good you are able to get your fix now and then. I don't know what I am going to do after Oct when our APs expire!! :eek:

Amy, that's good you are able to get your fix now and then. I don't know what I am going to do after Oct when our APs expire!! :eek:

I'm guessing sob uncontrollably and eat Ben and Jerry's from the container!!!!:rolleyes1

We expire June 2. We go for my DD7's b-day June 1. That's using your pass to it's fullest.

I talked my mom into renewing the kid's for her birthday, not sure where the cash will come to renew my DH's and mine!!!! Using $45 of gas each week stinks!!!

Maybe you need an early fall 2008 girls dismeet before you expire!! Hmmmmm?

Amy

I'm guessing sob uncontrollably and eat Ben and Jerry's from the container!!!!:rolleyes1

We expire June 2. We go for my DD7's b-day June 1. That's using your pass to it's fullest.

I talked my mom into renewing the kid's for her birthday, not sure where the cash will come to renew my DH's and mine!!!! Using $45 of gas each week stinks!!!

Maybe you need an early fall 2008 girls dismeet before you expire!! Hmmmmm?

Amy
LOL Guess I'd better stock up on the ice cream now. It will take lots to console me. I've gotten very spoiled by having those APs. :sad2:

That's great your mom will renew the kids passes! Every little bit helps. Gas prices do suck though! :mad: You've got in worse in CA too then we do, but still.

I would LOVE to have a meet in early Fall. We are already planning a trip to DL sometime in Oct. probably the 8-10. I'll have the whole family with me, but if anyone local is meeting up, I can ditch them for awhile and hang out with the ladies.....:rolleyes1 :yay:

OKay, this poll is officially closed!! :yay:

Thanks to all those who voted. :flower3: As you can see the late Feb/early March time frame has won with half the votes.

So based on that, and looking at the calendar while taking into consideration black out dates for those with Deluxe passes, these seem like the 3 main dates we can now choose from:

(Premium passes are never blocked out, and the SoCal ones seem to be blocked out on all Saturdays no matter what)

Feb. 19-23

Feb. 26-March 2

March 5-9

I am going to get a new poll up and running with those choices, so we can finally pick our dates for the 2009 Girls Only Disneyland Trip!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!