** Opening Day Pricing REQUESTS Summer 2020: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

If someone has time can you look up June 1 and June 8 for the Wonder Alaska. 2A1C (11) cat 7A. Thank you so much!!

I believe I was skipped so reposting and pairing down. Would someone be so kind as to check the following (all for 2A 2K (12, 14)) No ins/trans/obb

5/23 Magic - Cat 5
5/23 Magic - Cat 6
5/25 Wonder - Cat 5
5/25 Wonder - Cat 6

Thanks so much!

I am cruising on Fantasy in less than 2 weeks (3/16). Should I get on and book tomorrow (Silver) or wait until I board the ship to take advantage of OBB? Can I book one now and then if cheaper once on board, book another one on board and cancel the first one? Does anyone know if that is allowed? Also for Alaska - any recommendations for good, but value based accomodations - we are 4 people assuming we want balcony of some sort?

Thanks so much.

I believe I was skipped so reposting and pairing down. Would someone be so kind as to check the following (all for 2A 2K (12, 14)) No ins/trans/obb

5/23 Magic - Cat 5
5/23 Magic - Cat 6
5/25 Wonder - Cat 5
5/25 Wonder - Cat 6

Thanks so much!

Based on info provided, please see below for reference only:
upload_2019-3-5_11-17-7.png

This is Alaska 7 night from Vancouver for others who are curious:

upload_2019-3-5_11-17-31.png

Reactions: VFL
If anybody has the time I'd very much appreciate one last quote.

Magic 7/13 (5 nights) 2A2K (9,4) any inside or OV if possible, no extras

Thank you so much

Does anyone know if cruises to Greece are getting booked fast or I might still have a chance tomorrow morning??
And what time is better to start calling them?

Thank you so much for all the help!!

Does anyone know if cruises to Greece are getting booked fast or I might still have a chance tomorrow morning??
And what time is better to start calling them?

Thank you so much for all the help!!
Which date are you hoping to book? I'll check on what is left.

The purpose of this thread is so REQUESTS for "opening day quotes" can be tracked in one place. Please put all requests here and keep in mind that this is only a request. It depends on someone having the time and kindness to do this for us. As they say, it takes a village!

Once the prices are released to the general public we will CEASE to provide a spot for requests for quotes as you can easily find it online in real time no matter your status.

*** PLEASE INCLUDE:
Itinerary desired (ship & date)
Category of stateroom
Number of passengers (including ages of children MAY change the quote substantially, so if possible please include them)
Any extras such as port transfers, gratuity, etc that you would add
Whether or not you will be booking with an OBB

Example for a family of four with two adults and two children ages 10 and 8:
Wonder [Date] 11B 2A2K (10,8) no ins/trans/air/OBB

If you decide to help out with these THANK YOU for your help - it is invaluable to others who can't yet get quotes for planning their cruises!

IF A QUOTE WAS REQUESTED FOR 1A1K, IT IS THE SAME AS 2A SINCE THE COST OF THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE IN A STATEROOM IS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE AGE OF EITHER GUEST.
The purpose of this thread is so REQUESTS for "opening day quotes" can be tracked in one place. Please put all requests here and keep in mind that this is only a request. It depends on someone having the time and kindness to do this for us. As they say, it takes a village!

Once the prices are released to the general public we will CEASE to provide a spot for requests for quotes as you can easily find it online in real time no matter your status.

*** PLEASE INCLUDE:
Itinerary desired (ship & date)
Category of stateroom
Number of passengers (including ages of children MAY change the quote substantially, so if possible please include them)
Any extras such as port transfers, gratuity, etc that you would add
Whether or not you will be booking with an OBB

Example for a family of four with two adults and two children ages 10 and 8:
Wonder [Date] 11B 2A2K (10,8) no ins/trans/air/OBB

If you decide to help out with these THANK YOU for your help - it is invaluable to others who can't yet get quotes for planning their cruises!

IF A QUOTE WAS REQUESTED FOR 1A1K, IT IS THE SAME AS 2A SINCE THE COST OF THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE IN A STATEROOM IS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE AGE OF EITHER GUEST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter