Onsite "magic" vs offsite savings and space

We have done both on and off site (we only have two dd's right now) but no matter if i was on property i still had a rental car. yes with the ddp i didnt have to worry about how much it was costing us(it was prepaid so i wasnt thinking about it) but once i realised the price yes its cheaper for us to stay off site in a house plus we have access to a kitchen(sometimes i just want a bagel and i couldnt get one at assr) but the best is when we come back for a break during the day at the resort i would have to go for a walk so the kids could nap - with the house i didnt have to worry about that. the house we had last time was a five bedroom four bath (it wasnt just the 4 of us) but it was around 800 total for the week it was great so much in fact we just booked it again for aug

http://www.vacationhomerentals.com/...lorida-vacation-rental-villa-proID-61533.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter