Onpoint Covid Testing? Or Better cheap options?

I just booked with OnPoint and received my receipt of payment email, but it didn’t have a link for the meeting or confirmation of our meeting time. Does this come in a separate email?
It comes in a separate email, and probably went to your Junk folder. Mine keeps going to Junk even after I allowed the sender, I need to figure it out. The domain is @onpoint.health.

Onpoint was super easy.

We used our own test. we made the appointment for 30 minutes from the time. they sent a zoom link, 2 people per call. Everyone accepted the results.
So if I read what you posted correctly you were able to get an appointment for 30 minutes after buying the test? I know things change and it's all subject to availability but if the norm is for appointments same day this could be a great back up option to keep in mind.

It comes in a separate email, and probably went to your Junk folder. Mine keeps going to Junk even after I allowed the sender, I need to figure it out. The domain is @onpoint.health.
Thank you so much! It wasn’t in my junk folder, but I’ll keep an eye out.

I just completed for my husband, sure enough received the receipt and the rest were in the junk file. Thanks everybody for the information! Glad that is done, we paid $14.99, heck of a lot better than the Walgreen's price, and only one in our party requires it. We will bring government issued Roche test and do during our travels that day.

Has anyone done OnPoint testing at very early hours Eastern Time Zone and had any issues. I know many of the threads people have been mentioning getting tests at like 3 or 4 in the morning at home before boarding a flight and I was curious as if that worked out? Did you get the right date/time on your test report? Any issues with doing it that early? Thanks in advance for any insight from those who have already gone down this path.

I would say yes, as long as it can video conference and the proctor can see both you and the test
I've done the eMed with my phone, but that wasn't a Zoom call per se, so I wasn't sure how this would work.

Have you talked to your insurance company? Mine reimburses 100% of COVID testing for any purpose, including travel.

Has anyone done OnPoint testing at very early hours Eastern Time Zone and had any issues. I know many of the threads people have been mentioning getting tests at like 3 or 4 in the morning at home before boarding a flight and I was curious as if that worked out? Did you get the right date/time on your test report? Any issues with doing it that early? Thanks in advance for any insight from those who have already gone down this path.
We did the OnPoint testing on 6/18 at 6am (eastern). We had 2 separate sessions (we are a family of 4) at the same time.

We tested, got results, uploaded the results to Safe Passage and got on the road to Miami by 6:30. We had clear to sail from Safe Passage by 7am. It all went flawlessly.

I was very nervous about using On Point, but it all worked out!!

Have you talked to your insurance company? Mine reimburses 100% of COVID testing for any purpose, including travel.
I know all insurance is different but curious was your insurance company able to reimburse you for your tests purchased through safe passage or did you go a different route.

We did the OnPoint testing on 6/18 at 6am (eastern). We had 2 separate sessions (we are a family of 4) at the same time.

We tested, got results, uploaded the results to Safe Passage and got on the road to Miami by 6:30. We had clear to sail from Safe Passage by 7am. It all went flawlessly.

I was very nervous about using On Point, but it all worked out!!
This sounds great. Glad it worked out. Sounds like the system they have works well. Did you use any test you had at home or was there a specific kind you used? Also, I assume you opened the test box in front of them? Any other tips you have from using them would be greatly appreciated.

This sounds great. Glad it worked out. Sounds like the system they have works well. Did you use any test you had at home or was there a specific kind you used? Also, I assume you opened the test box in front of them? Any other tips you have from using them would be greatly appreciated.
I had the Binax Now tests (which have 2/box) and, yes, we opened in front of the proctor. I think we could have used any test we had on hand-I just find the Binax ones the easiest to use.

The one thing I was not prepared for (but luckily found quickly) was the order confirmation number. This is the number that will come in the email right after you purchase, but before you schedule.

The whole Zoom call felt very rushed. Be ready with everything when you join the call. And our proctors (for both sessions) were already online when we logged in at 5:58am.

I had the Binax Now tests (which have 2/box) and, yes, we opened in front of the proctor. I think we could have used any test we had on hand-I just find the Binax ones the easiest to use.

The one thing I was not prepared for (but luckily found quickly) was the order confirmation number. This is the number that will come in the email right after you purchase, but before you schedule.

The whole Zoom call felt very rushed. Be ready with everything when you join the call. And our proctors (for both sessions) were already online when we logged in at 5:58am.
Thank you so much. This is helping to reduce any anxiety about using OnPoint and doing this testing.

Onpoint will use any FDA authorized antigen test that has the Emergency use language on it. This includes the free ones from the government. Just make sure they are unopened.
In that last couple weeks they have upped it to 4 people per appt. There are three of us and I only had to book 1 for all of us.

Please note: The FDA has recently extended the expiration of the home tests they have authorized. For example the iHealth tests I have expire in Aug of 2022 per the box the FDA has extended it into Nov 2022. You can google for the complete list.

Onpoint will use any FDA authorized antigen test that has the Emergency use language on it. This includes the free ones from the government. Just make sure they are unopened.

In that last couple weeks they have upped it to 4 people per appt. There are three of us and I only had to book 1 for all of us.

Please note: The FDA has recently extended the expiration of the home tests they have authorized. For example the iHealth tests I have expire in Aug of 2022 per the box the FDA has extended it into Nov 2022. You can google for the complete list.
Thanks for the info. I just ordered/received the free 8 ct of ihealth tests from the govt and was disappointed to see the 8/22 expiration date. Good to know they're good until November now.

Quick question- when filling in the appt questionnaire - did you select self pay or did you upload insurance card and photo ID if choosing just the tele- appt with On Point?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter