Only Two Restaurants Left To Book. Need Suggestions!

EverestSherpa

Cast Member
So this is my first thread. Kind of nerve racking. Anywho, I'll get to it. I have decided on all of my restaurants for my upcoming May 2012 trip except for two. I'll give you some background so you don't suggest a restaurant that is already booked (or will be once I hit the 180 day mark). We have Cinderella's Royal Table (Dinner), 1900 Park Fare (Breakfast), Ohana (Dinner), Biergarten (Dinner) Cape May Cafe (Dinner) and Liberty Tree Tavern (Dinner).

I know this isn't the greatest lineup, but I am trying to get a wide range of options (I would prefer to skip Cindy's since it's a two-credit but my Sister has never been and wants to). So the last two restaurants are on Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios' days. The suggestions doesn't necessarily need to be in the park. My Sister wants to do "Tusker House" my Mom wants to do "Boma". We have done both, but my Sister has never been to Boma (If you can't tell by now, she prefers Character Meals). Should we venture out further and skip an Animal Kingdom Resort Restaurant altogether or stick with what we know?

And then for Hollywood Studios, I was thinking Fantasmic Lunch Package, but I don't wanna do hollywood & vine, and we've done Mama Melrose's (good thing about the package, is the dining plan includes an appetizer). I've heard some negativity about Melrose's, but I personally enjoyed it. But since DHS is so close to the Boardwalk/Yacht & Beach do you think it'd be worth skipping a theme park meal and walking over?
Thanks in Advance!

Well maybe you could do TH Donalds Safari lunch since its new. On the DHS day, maybe you could do 50's PT(I liked it alot) or have your DHS day and walk over to the boardwalk for dinner. Or you might wanna check out what DTD has to offer. I am assuming you are going to pay something OOP since Cindys takes 2 dining credits? Since you have to pay OOP, maybe you could do something that wasnt already on the list like RFC or T-rex or a seafood/steak place? Just some suggestions;) We are also doing TH breakfast this time around and *hope* that I love it enought to do it again when we go back in November. I do wanna try T-Rex just to say I tried it-it looks neat! I would also love to try Boma! So many places! OMG! I love the food in WDW!

You've booked mostly buffets/family style meals. I prefer a sit down restaurant with a menu, personally.

Most people love Prime Time though my family wouldn't enjoy the antics. We're excited about Yak n Yeti at AK. Captain's Grill looks good too over at YC.

Have fun!

Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter