Online Check-in ?????????

:rotfl2: - I used it before our trip. When we got to the Fort they had no record of my ever using it. :confused3. Also, the online check in lane which we were directed to was way longer than the regular line. The trailer in front of us took 30 minutes to checkin - this was in the "Online Check In" lane. :confused3 For me, it was totally bogus. I'm not actually sure the CM knew what she was doing.

When we did check in - the CM was really flustered. She asked if we'd been to the Fort before and when we said yes - her reply was "Good now I don't have go to over all this stuff." Um, isn't that your job? Luckily we Disboarders are experts on the Fort. Then when we get to our site we realized she gave us the paperwork for a totally different family and not ours (no credit card #'s just general info).

Just my 2 cents.

Wow! We used it in May at OKW and VWL and loved it. Just walked right up with no wait at all. They had our packet all ready and our room was even ready the morning we checked into VWL. We will certainly use this again. Hope your experience is as good as ours was. Good luck!

We used it twice at The Fort. We were directed to the #4 line. I showed the CM my I.D., then she gave us a package with our names printed on it. Paid for our pet, got our KTTW card and site #. Took less than 10 mins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter